2015 Toyota Avalon for sale near Turlock, CA
Drive in Luxury. Drive the Toyota Avalon.
The sedan that is a step above, the 2015 Toyota Avalon for sale near Turlock, CA, will put luxury sedans to shame. From the meticulous craftsmanship, soft-touch surfaces, and leather trimmed seats, to the sharp lines, chrome-accented grille, and LED taillights, the Avalon demands attention, showing off its power and elegance, daring you to take it out for a spin. It’ll be hard to resist taking this sedan out for a test drive.
Under the sleek lines of the hood, behind the Quadrabeam headlights, lies a 268-horsepower V6 engine. This machine will give you 268 horsepower and 248 lbs.-ft. of torque to get you moving. You can choose how you move with two driving modes, normal for everyday driving and Sport for thrilling drives on those curvy roads. Add to that the independent suspension and the paddle shifters and you will feel in control when you take on the road.
When you add great aerodynamics to a well-tuned engine, you are bound to get benefits. The 2015 Avalon has a drag coefficient of only .28, meaning it can cut through air like a knife. The tailored tail helps reduce the drag and the underneath panels reduce turbulence, this creates a smoother, quieter, more efficient ride helping you achieve up to 31 MPG1 hwy.
The Toyota Avalon is just as impressive inside as it is under the hood. With leather-trimmed premium seats, soft-touch materials, French stitching, and ambient lighting, it will be hard to imagine driving anything else. Second row passengers are not only treated to a comfortable center armrest, plenty of legroom, and climate control, but they also get the luxury of optional heated seats.
The driver is the focus of the cockpit and gets to sit in the lap of luxury in a 10-way power-adjustable seat with optional power seat extension for more leg support and optional ventilated seats, for those warmer summer days. The 2015 Avalon also wanted to keep everything in its place by housing all of the convenience features in one central hub, close enough for the driver to have access to everything.
The 2015 Toyota Avalon for sale near Turlock, CA, center console comes with a great collection of standard and optional features. One of which is the Entune® App Suite2, which is the best way to take full advantage of your favorite apps on the go. If you need to find a local restaurant and make a reservation, Entune® can help you. If you want to stream music from your favorite app, Entune® has you covered all in the same easy to use touchscreen.
Of course safety is always a concern, so you will also find the 2015 Avalon’s backup camera3 housed in the center console, to help you see as you are reversing. The Avalon also comes with Blind Spot Monitor4 to let you know if it is safe to change lanes. In the event of an accident, the Toyota Avalon comes with the optional Safety Connect® system5 that will give you access to Roadside Assistance, and Automatic Collision Notification.
Drive in luxury. Drive the 2015 Toyota Avalon for sale near Turlock, CA at Modesto Toyota, your California Toyota dealer. Take one for a test drive today.
1. 2015 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
2. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change. See toyota.com/entune for details.
3. The backup camera does not provide a comprehensive view of the rear area of the vehicle. You should also look around outside your vehicle and use your mirrors to confirm rearward clearance. Cold weather will limit effectiveness and view may become cloudy.
4. Do not rely exclusively on the Blind Spot Monitor. Always look over your shoulder and use your turn signal. There are several limitations to the function, detection, range and clarity of the monitor. For a complete list of limitations and directions regarding use of the monitor, please see the Owner's Manual.
5. Contact with the Safety Connect® response center is dependent upon the telematics device being in operative condition, cellular connection availability, navigation map data and GPS satellite signal reception, which can limit the ability to reach the response center or receive emergency service support. Enrollment and Telematics Subscription Service Agreement required. A variety of subscription terms is available; charges vary by subscription term selected.