2015 Toyota Camry For Sale Near Manteca
All-New Camry: Intelligent Features Will Not Let You Down
It’s time you put your foot down and make a stand. With its bold and aggressive design, the 2015 Toyota Camry for sale near Manteca will help you earn the respect you demand. A barrage of tech and safety features make it an offer too difficult to refuse.
At a time when fuel is such a precious commodity, it’s important to recognize the steps made to make the 2015 Camry a more efficient vehicle. Small vortex generators have been added to its aerodynamic design to cut down on drag and create a much quieter and smoother ride. This will help you sleep better at night while your passengers can sleep more comfortably during long road trips.
One thing leads to another, so it’s no surprise that the Camry also boasts impressive drive and optimal fuel economy ratings. Choose between the impressive 4-cylinder engine that offers an EPA-estimated 35 highway MPG1 or the sportier V6 engine that offers an EPA-estimated 31 highway MPG1. Either way, it’s impossible to make a bad decision.
Take your eco-conscience one step further with the Camry Hybrid. Featuring the cutting edge Hybrid Synergy Drive®, it combines a gas engine with an electric motor to balance power and performance with incredible efficiency. The combined output of 200 horsepower is truly something to commend. Get an EPA-estimated 43 MPG1 city rating with the Hybrid LE, or a 40 MPG1 rating with the Hybrid SE so you can go farther for less.
Don’t let anything slip away from you with the Direct Tire Pressure Monitor System2 that comes standard on every Camry model. Each individual tire’s pressure level is indicated in the newly available Multi-Information Display, and alerts you when any of them become too underinflated.
Get an extra set of eyes with the available Blind Spot Monitor3 which illuminates a warning indicator in your appropriate side view mirror when another vehicle is in your blind spot. Changing lanes safely will be easy and breezy. Similar technology is used by the Rear Cross-Traffic Alert that uses audible and visual indicators to warn you of approaching vehicles when you are backing up.
The 2015 Camry has more safety nets than a dangerous circus act. In addition to its ten standard airbags5, including the driver and front passenger Advanced Airbag System, the available Pre-Collision System6 works to avoid any frontal collisions. By working with the Dynamic Radar Cruise Control7, the system automatically applies the breaks when it senses an imminent crash.
Put yourself in good company when you drive the 2015 Toyota Camry for sale near Manteca. Its intelligent tech and safety features will not let you down when you are depending on them. Come to Modesto Toyota and start your next journey off on the right wheel.
(1) 2015 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
(2) The Toyota Tire Pressure Monitor alerts the driver when tire pressure is critically low. For optimal tire wear and performance, tire pressure should be checked regularly with a gauge; do not rely solely on the monitor system. See your Owner's Manual for details.
(3) Do not rely exclusively on the Blind Spot Monitor. Always look over your shoulder and use your turn signal. There are several limitations to the function, detection, range and clarity of the monitor. For a complete list of limitations and directions regarding use of the monitor, please see the Owner's Manual.
(4) Do not rely exclusively on the Rear Cross-Traffic Alert system. Always look over your shoulder and use your mirrors to confirm rear clearance. There are limitations to the function, detection, range and clarity of the system. To learn more, see your Owner's Manual.
(5) All the airbag (AB) systems are Supplemental Restraint Systems. All ABs (if installed) are designed to inflate only under certain conditions and in certain types of severe collisions: frontal and knee ABs typically inflate in frontal collisions; side and side curtain ABs in side collisions; Roll-Sensing Curtain ABs at a severe tilt degree, roll or lateral G-force. In all other accidents, the ABs will not inflate. To decrease the risk of injury from an inflating AB, always wear seatbelts, sit upright in the middle of the seat as far back as possible and do not lean against the door. Do not put objects in front of an AB or around the seatback. Do not use a rearward-facing child seat in any front passenger seat. The force of an inflating AB may cause serious injury or death. See your Owner's Manual for further information/warnings.
(6) The Pre-Collision System is designed to help reduce the crash speed and damage in certain frontal collisions only. They are not collision-avoidance systems and are not substitutes for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness depends on many factors such as speed, driver input and road conditions. See your Owner's Manual for further information.
(7) Dynamic Radar Cruise Control is designed to assist the driver and is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving practices. Please see your Owner's Manual for important instructions and cautions.