2015 Toyota Camry For Sale Near Merced
Come Test Drive The New 2015 Toyota Camry Near Merced, CA
Bold. Aggressive. Sporty. The 2015 Toyota Camry for sale near Merced, CA, has all the striking details to keep you driving in style. The sport mesh front grille and dual chrome-tipped exhaust are sure to make your new statement speak volumes.
The new luxurious Ultrasuede®1 front sport seats are leather-trimmed with optional red stitching and are constructed with side bolsters to cradle you and your passenger in optimal comfort. The roomy interior is rounded out with sculpted cutaways in the seats and side panels to provide maximum leg room for all passengers throughout the vehicle.
Every little detail is tailored to your comfort. The 8-way power-adjustable seats can be set to your ideal driving position to keep you comfortable and fully in control during short and long trips. Supported by power lumbar, they are also equipped with heaters to keep your buns warm during the winter and on cold rainy days.
The 2015 Camry is also one of the safest vehicles on the road with the gas and HV models both receiving 5-star ratings from the NHTSA (National Highway Traffic Safety Administration). The ten standard airbags provide maximum protection and include the driver and front passenger Advanced Airbag System, driver and front passenger seat-mounted side airbags, driver and front passenger knee airbags, rear seat-mounted side airbags, and front and rear side curtain airbags.
Stay in the zone with the Camry’s various safety systems. The Lane Departure Alert2 feature will issue an audible warning as well as a visual warning in the instrument panel when it detects that you have made an unintended lane departure. The Blind Spot Monitor also keeps you out of the dark by informing you when another vehicle is in or near your blind spot. In such a case, a warning indicator will illuminate on the appropriate side view mirror to inform you when it is safe to change lanes.
Step on it with the available 3.5-liter, 268 horsepower V6 engine that offers an EPA estimated 31 highway mpg*. The Camry’s sport handling provides an extra thrill and keeps you fully in control with the recalibrated springs, shocks, sway bars and optimized Electric Power Steering to guarantee a precise and extremely smooth ride.
No strings attached. Literally. The innovative wireless charging system is extremely convenient and available on the 2015 Toyota Camry. Simply place your Qi-compatible device3 on the nonslip surface and your phone will automatically charge up without having to plug it in.4 The voice-activated features speak for themselves. Simply speak and the available advanced voice recognition5 grants you full access to the navigation system, Bluetooth®6 hands-free phone and Entune® App Suite. With the Camry, there’s no reason not to be plain-spoken.
Go your own way in the new 2015 Toyota Camry for sale near Merced, CA. Its sporty design and integrated safety features make it one of the most desired vehicles on the road. Stop in to Modesto Toyota today for a test drive and see what you’ve been missing.
(1) Available option.
(2) Lane Departure Alert is designed to read the lane markers under certain conditions, and provide visual and audible alerts when lane departure is detected. It is not a collision-avoidance system or a substitute for safe and attentive driving. Effectiveness depends on many factors. See Owner’s Manual for more information.
(3) Qi wireless charging may not be compatible with all mobile phones, MP3/WMA players and like models.
(4) Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions.
(5) Advanced voice recognition capabilities vary by head unit.
(6) Concentrating on the road should always be your first priority while driving. Do not use the hands-free phone system if it will distract you. The Bluetooth®word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Toyota is under license. A compatible Bluetooth®-enabled phone must first be paired. Phone performance depends on software, coverage and carrier.
*Based on 2015 EPA-mileage estimates.