2015 Toyota Camry for Sale near Turlock, CA
Be Bold and Drive the New Toyota Camry
Sometimes to be bold, all you need to do is upgrade your ride. The 2015 Toyota Camry for sale near Turlock, CA, is the bold new car you need. This stylish sedan makes a bold impression inside and outside. But, of course, the Toyota Camry isn’t all about appearances. It comes full of great features and powerful performance that will satisfy any thrill seeker.
The sleek lines and bold sport mesh grille demands attention when you pull up in the 2015 Camry. The 18-inch alloy wheels draw the eye along and the dual chrome-tipped exhaust will have people asking what kind of car it is. With all the sporty features inside and out, some might not believe it’s a Camry.
When you sit in the sport front seats, you’ll be enveloped in comfort, the eight-way power adjustable headed driver’s seat with lumbar support making sure you don’t get fatigued. With Ultrasuede® inserts, extra legroom in the rear, and luxury moonroof, you might forget that this is not your run of the mill sedan, this is an aggressive car. So, just put your hands on the steering wheel and use that push button start1.
Under the hood the 3.5L V6 engine will start up and you’ll remember that there is 268 horses at your fingertips. So, take advantage of the steering wheel mounted paddle shifters and take control of that six-speed automatic transmission. With great sport-handling and a wider track, you get advanced agility and handling at higher-speeds, giving you the opportunity to take those S-curves with confidence.
On your more leisurely drives, you’ll appreciate the convenience of the multitude of apps and features that are housed in the center stack of your dash. The 2015 Toyota Camry for sale near Turlock, CA, will make sure that you can stay connected to the outside world with the Entune® App Suite2. You can use your favorite apps to look for restaurants, check sports scores, or stream music. You can also take advantage of Bluetooth® hands-free calling3 and audio streaming if you wanted to listen to your favorite playlist.
The Toyota Camry also comes with a navigation system4 with the available traffic-monitoring feature that will provide real-time information about the traffic to your destination. This feature will also get you’re a new route to help you get there on time. With voice recognition5, the navigation system, as well as Bluetooth and Entune® App suite are all accessible hands-free.
Of course, as you are taking your 2015 Camry for a thrilling ride around the town, you want to make sure that you are staying safe. The Camry comes with a great collection of available driver assist features to give you peace of mind on the road. For example, Blind Spot Monitor6 will let you know if someone is just out of sight before you change lanes, the Backup Camera7 will show you are in the all clear to reverse, and Lane Departure Alert8 will help make sure you don’t accidentally swerve into the other lane.
The Toyota Camry is determined to keep you safe, especially in the event of an accident. With 10 standard airbags9 and whiplash-injury-lessening seats10, you’ll be protected from impacts. If the collision is severe, the optional Safety Connect®11 system will alert emergency services and send them to your location, getting you the help you need when you need it most.
Be bold in the new 2015 Toyota Camry for sale near Turlock, CA. Come into Modesto Toyota, your California Toyota dealer for a test drive today and drive the Toyota you want.
1. The Smart Key System may interfere with some pacemakers or cardiac defibrillators. If you have one of these medical devices, please talk to your doctor to see if you should deactivate this system.
2. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change. See toyota.com/entune for details.
3. Concentrating on the road should always be your first priority while driving. Do not use the hands-free phone system if it will distract you. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Toyota is under license. A compatible Bluetooth®-enabled phone must first be paired. Phone performance depends on software, coverage and carrier.
4. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Availability and accuracy of the information provided by the navigation system is dependent upon many factors. Use common sense when relying on information provided. Services and programming subject to change. Services not available in every city or roadway; updates may be available at an additional cost from your dealer. See your Navigation System Owner’s Manual for details.
5. Advanced voice recognition capabilities vary by head unit.
6. Do not rely exclusively on the Blind Spot Monitor. Always look over your shoulder and use your turn signal. There are several limitations to the function, detection, range and clarity of the monitor. For a complete list of limitations and directions regarding use of the monitor, please see the Owner's Manual.
7. The backup camera does not provide a comprehensive view of the rear area of the vehicle. You should also look around outside your vehicle and use your mirrors to confirm rearward clearance. Cold weather will limit effectiveness and view may become cloudy.
8. Lane Departure Alert is designed to read the lane markers under certain conditions, and provide visual and audible alerts when lane departure is detected. It is not a collision-avoidance system or a substitute for safe and attentive driving. Effectiveness depends on many factors. See Owner’s Manual for more information.
9. All the airbag (AB) systems are Supplemental Restraint Systems. All ABs (if installed) are designed to inflate only under certain conditions and in certain types of severe collisions: frontal and knee ABs typically inflate in frontal collisions; side and side curtain ABs in side collisions; Roll-Sensing Curtain ABs at a severe tilt degree, roll or lateral G-force. In all other accidents, the ABs will not inflate. To decrease the risk of injury from an inflating AB, always wear seatbelts, sit upright in the middle of the seat as far back as possible and do not lean against the door. Do not put objects in front of an AB or around the seatback. Do not use a rearward-facing child seat in any front passenger seat. The force of an inflating AB may cause serious injury or death. See your Owner's Manual for further information/warnings.
10. Whiplash-Injury-Lessening front seats can help reduce the severity of whiplash injury in certain rear end collisions.
11. Contact with the Safety Connect® response center is dependent upon cellular connection availability and GPS satellite signal reception, which can limit the ability to reach the response center or receive emergency service support. Enrollment and Subscription Service Agreement required. One-year trial subscription available only with new vehicle purchase of Safety Connect®-equipped vehicles. Additional subscription terms available; charges vary by subscription term selected.