2015 Toyota Highlander For Sale Near Manteca
All-New Highlander: Every Ride Is A Journey
Enjoy every moment of every journey inside the 2015 Toyota Highlander for sale near Manteca. Between the available LED Daytime Running Lights, bold front grille and Chromtec® roof rails—the athletic design has what it takes to put you back in the game.
With the room to seat up to eight passengers, the Highlander is perfect for any family activity on the weekend. Second row captain’s chairs are also available to provide an alternative 7-passenger configuration with plenty of room left over for the dog.
Fold flat or recline the 60/40 split third row seat to accommodate every need—whether you have more cargo, more passengers or an even split between the two1. Either way, you can always keep a watchful eye with the conversation mirror that also conceals a compartment specially designed to store your sunglasses.
Let the available Blu-ray Disc™ rear-seat entertainment system take over when your kids get a bit antsy. This includes a 9-inch display screen, RCA jacks, two wireless headphones2 and a remote control so you can stay focused on the road ahead.
The fun doesn’t stop there because the Entune™ Audio with Intelligent Touch controls comes standard on every 2015 Highlander. Bluetooth®3 connectivity, SiriusXM All Access Radio4 and HD Radio™5 can all be accessed through either the 6.1-in. or available 8-in. touch-screen display.
Don’t miss a turn when letting the Multi-Information Display’s turn-by-turn navigation feature6 guide you. It comes standard on the XLE and Limited models so you won’t have to stop and ask for directions on the way to your next business meeting or little league baseball game. Upcoming steps will be listed in plain view on the available 4.2-in. color LCD display located in front of your steering wheel.
Highlander has been named an IIHS Top Safety Pick Plus when equipped with the available pre-collision system6. This uses innovative technology to recognize when a collision is imminent and then automatically acts to avoid it. The advanced 8-airbag system is a second line of defense to provide you and your family with the best protection that Toyota can provide.
Star Safety System™ is another brilliant feature designed to keep you safe using Enhanced Vehicle Stability Control7, Traction Control, Anti-lock Brake System, Electronic Brake-force Distribution, Brake Assist8 and Smart Stop Technology®9.
When driving the 2015 Toyota Highlander for sale near Manteca, every moment is the next step on an incredible journey. With an attractive design, a spacious interior and an abundance of safety features—you'll wonder what has taken you so long to discover the Toyota Highlander. Schedule a test drive at Modesto Toyota today.
(1) Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
(2) Headphones are for passenger use only. Do not use while driving vehicle.
(3) Concentrating on the road should always be your first priority while driving. Do not use the hands-free phone system if it will distract you. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Toyota is under license. A compatible Bluetooth®-enabled phone must first be paired. Phone performance depends on software, coverage and carrier.
(4) SiriusXM services require a subscription after 3-month trial period. Subscriptions governed by SiriusXM Customer Agreement available at www.siriusxm.com. If you decide to continue your SiriusXM service at the end of your complimentary trial, the plan you choose will automatically renew and bill at then-current rates until you call 1-866-635-2349 to cancel. Fees and programming subject to change. Available only to those at least 18 years of age in the 48 contiguous United States and D.C.
(5) Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. HD Radio™ Technology manufactured under license from iBiquity Digital Corporation U.S. and Foreign Patents. HD Radio™ and the HD, HD Radio, and "Arc" logos are proprietary trademarks of iBiquity Digital Corp.
(6) Insurance Institute for Highway Safety rating for 2014 Highlander, vehicle class Midsize SUV. For more details on 2014 Top Safety Pick and Top Safety Pick Plus Awards, see www.iihs.org.
(7) Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) is an electronic system designed to help the driver maintain vehicle control under adverse conditions. It is not a substitute for safe driving practices. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver steering input can all affect whether VSC will be effective in preventing a loss of control. Please see your Owner's Manual for further details.
(8) Brake Assist is designed to help the driver take full advantage of the benefits of ABS. It is not a substitute for safe driving practices. Braking effectiveness also depends on proper brake-system maintenance and tire and road conditions.
(9) Smart Stop Technology® operates only in the event of certain simultaneous brake and accelerator pedal applications. When engaged, the system will reduce power to help the brakes bring the vehicle to a stop. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver input can all impact stopping distance. Smart Stop Technology® is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving and does not guarantee instant stopping. Please see your Owner's Manual for further details.