2015 Toyota Highlander for Sale near Turlock, CA
The Safe and Reliable SUV: 2015 Toyota Highlander
The new family SUV is here with seating for up to eight and plenty of cargo space. The 2015 Toyota Highlander for sale near Trulock, CA, has everything your family needs to feel comfortable and entertained whether you are journeying across the country or just running errands. And you will have the peace of mind knowing that you are driving a safe and reliable Toyota.
The bold stance and impressive exterior of the Highlander impress, giving off an aura of sophistication and fun. Of course, once you sit behind the wheel, you will be enveloped in the available leather-trimmed heated eight-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, soft-touch surfaces all around you. Even rear passengers are treated to comfortable seats and plenty of legroom.
The bold accented dash gives you and the front passenger easy access to the center touchscreen console where all of your media, navigation and rearview camera or held. You can find anything you need at the tap of a 6.1-inch touchscreen with the Entune™ Audio with Intelligent Touch system. Buy movie tickets, look for restaurants, or stream your favorite music app. You can also make a hands-free call using Bluetooth®1 and make sure you get where you are going with the turn-by-turn navigation system.
Of course, when you put your 2015 Highlander in reverse, the standard backup camera2 appears on the screen. This will help make sure you can see behind you when reversing. Have peace of mind when you reverse with the optional Rear Cross-Traffic Alert3, which will alert you of any approaching vehicles. You can have this same peace of mind on the streets with the available Blind Spot Monitor4, which will alert you if someone is in your blind spot before you change lanes.
Under the hood of the 2015 Toyota Highlander for sale near Turlock, CA, you will have a choice between two different engines. The first is a fuel efficient four-cylinder, 185 horsepower engine that will give you 184 lbs.-ft. of torque and up to 20 MPG5 city. This is a great engine if you plan on using your 2015 Highlander for errands and local driving.
The second engine is the 3.5L, 270 horsepower V6 engine. This powerful engine will give you 248 lbs.-ft. of torque and will allow you tow up to 5,000 lbs. This version of the Toyota Highlander however will only get you about 19 MPG5 city. This version would be better if you find that you need more power from your Highlander.
Safety is always a high priority, especially when you are looking at a family SUV. The 2015 Highlander comes with a great collection of safety features. The first set is part of the Star Safety System™ that comprises of systems such as Vehicle Stability Control6 and Traction Control, to help you stay in control on the road and stop when you mean to. The Highlander also comes with ventilated disc brakes that help to cool the brakes to prevent brake fade.
If an accident does happen, the Toyota Highlander comes with an Advanced Airbag System7 that will protect you and your family with dual stage airbags, seat-mounted side airbags, a driver knee airbag, front passenger seat-cushion airbag, and Roll Sensing Curtain Airbags for all three rows. The Highlander also comes with the LATCH or Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children, system that will help secure child seats.
When you need a new family SUV, look no further than the safe and reliable 2015 Toyota Highlander for sale near Turlock, CA. Come in to Modesto Toyota for a test drive today.
1. Concentrating on the road should always be your first priority while driving. Do not use the hands-free phone system if it will distract you. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Toyota is under license. A compatible Bluetooth®-enabled phone must first be paired. Phone performance depends on software, coverage and carrier.
2. The backup camera does not provide a comprehensive view of the rear area of the vehicle. You should also look around outside your vehicle and use your mirrors to confirm rearward clearance. Cold weather will limit effectiveness and view may become cloudy.
3. Do not rely exclusively on the Rear Cross-Traffic Alert system. Always look over your shoulder and use your mirrors to confirm rear clearance. There are limitations to the function, detection, range and clarity of the system. To learn more, see your Owner's Manual.
4. Do not rely exclusively on the Blind Spot Monitor. Always look over your shoulder and use your turn signal. There are several limitations to the function, detection, range and clarity of the monitor. For a complete list of limitations and directions regarding use of the monitor, please see the Owner's Manual.
5. 2015 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
6. Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) is an electronic system designed to help the driver maintain vehicle control under adverse conditions. It is not a substitute for safe driving practices. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver steering input can all affect whether VSC will be effective in preventing a loss of control. Please see your Owner's Manual for further details.
7. All the airbag (AB) systems are Supplemental Restraint Systems. All ABs (if installed) are designed to inflate only under certain conditions and in certain types of severe collisions: frontal and knee ABs typically inflate in frontal collisions; side and side curtain ABs in side collisions; Roll-Sensing Curtain ABs at a severe tilt degree, roll or lateral G-force. In all other accidents, the ABs will not inflate. To decrease the risk of injury from an inflating AB, always wear seatbelts, sit upright in the middle of the seat as far back as possible and do not lean against the door. Do not put objects in front of an AB or around the seatback. Do not use a rearward-facing child seat in any front passenger seat. The force of an inflating AB may cause serious injury or death. See your Owner's Manual for further information/warnings.