2015 Toyota Prius c For Sale Near Manteca
Look To The Future With The All-New Prius c
With new lights and a new look, the 2015 Toyota Prius c for sale near Manteca is always ready for a night out on the town. A reshaped bumper, stylish grille, Single LED projector headlights and available LED fog lights will help take you to all the right places.
Toyota Prius is an inspired piece of engineering designed to be more fuel efficient and eco-friendly. One of the biggest pieces to the puzzle is the innovative Hybrid Synergy Drive®. By combining a powerful gas engine with a clean electric motor, you can depend on a complete driving experience.
The two power sources can either work independently or simultaneously to ensure the highest mpg at any given moment. It features a higher city mpg estimate than any other vehicle on the road with an EPA-estimated 53 mpg. This keeps you traveling on the road longer and farther between stops at the gas station.
Keep track of your effiecienty when driving the 2015 Prius c by taking a quick glance at the Multi-Information Display. This color screen located in your dash behind the steering wheel provides you with a variety of information while you’re driving. This data includes your cruising range, fuel economy, EV driving distance, a trip timer and the outside temperature.
Stay on top of your driving efficiency while listening to all of your favorite tunes using the available Entune™ Premium Audio with Naviagion2 and App Suite3. In addition to streaming Pandora®4, you can make dinner reservations with Open Table®, purchase movie tickets from MovieTickets.com or leave a restaurant review using Yelp®—all from the comfort of your 2015 Prius c.
Bluetooth®5 wireless technology also allows you to safely stream music6 and make phones calls from your compatible device while keeping two hands on the wheel at all times. An included USB port7 and auxiliary audio jack allows for easy connection with an iPod and other music players.
It may be compact, but there is still plenty of room for versatility inside the Toyota Prius c. Quickly fold the 60/40 split rear seats down to expand the 17.1 cu. ft. of cargo volume7 and bring everything you need with you. Four passenger doors and a rear liftgate make it easy to access your vehicle from a variety of angles.
Prius c is also specially engineered to absorb energy and reduce impact during collisions. Strategically placed crumple zones help to dissipate the energy away from the passenger cabin and reduce the risk of serious injury. You can also depend on the Star Safety System to do its part using six advanced safety features—Vehicle Stability Control8, Traction Control, Anti-lock Brake System, Electronic Brake-force Distribution, Brake Assist9 and Smart Stop Technology®10.
Whether considering its eco-friendly efficiency or protective safety features, the 2015 Toyota Prius c is always looking towards the future. Schedule a test drive or stop by Modesto Toyota today, where we can help carry you further.
(1) 2015 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
(2) Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Availability and accuracy of the information provided by the navigation system is dependent upon many factors. Use common sense when relying on information provided. Services and programming subject to change. Services not available in every city or roadway; updates may be available at an additional cost from your dealer. See your Navigation System Owner’s Manual for details.
(3) Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change. See toyota.com/entune for details.
(4) PANDORA®, the PANDORA® logo, and the Pandora trade dress are trademarks or registered trademarks of Pandora Media, Inc., used with permission.
(5) Concentrating on the road should always be your first priority while driving. Do not use the hands-free phone system if it will distract you. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Toyota is under license. A compatible Bluetooth®-enabled phone must first be paired. Phone performance depends on software, coverage and carrier.
(6) Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change. See toyota.com/entune for details.
(7) Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
(8) Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) is an electronic system designed to help the driver maintain vehicle control under adverse conditions. It is not a substitute for safe driving practices. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver steering input can all affect whether VSC will be effective in preventing a loss of control. Please see your Owner's Manual for further details.
(9) Brake Assist is designed to help the driver take full advantage of the benefits of ABS. It is not a substitute for safe driving practices. Braking effectiveness also depends on proper brake-system maintenance and tire and road conditions.
(10) Smart Stop Technology® operates only in the event of certain simultaneous brake and accelerator pedal applications. When engaged, the system will reduce power to help the brakes bring the vehicle to a stop. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver input can all impact stopping distance. Smart Stop Technology® is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving and does not guarantee instant stopping. Please see your Owner's Manual for further details.