2015 Toyota Prius c for Sale Near Riverbank, CA
Stylish and Sporty, the Prius c has Class and Great Fuel Economy
The Hybrid that started it all has gotten an upgrade. Now, with a bit more flair and a lot more style, Toyota brings you the 2015 Toyota Prius c for sale near Riverbank, CA. The Prius c comes with all of the features you love on the Prius Hatchback, with a little bit extra.
When it comes to the exterior styling and design of the Prius c, everything got an upgrade. Now this little hybrid makes a big impression. With an aggressive grille and new LED projector headlights and available LED taillights, it is hard to miss. The interior also got a stylish upgrade with comfy seats, new media technology, and an available moonroof.
The 2015 Toyota Prius c is the smallest and most affordable member of the Toyota family and it is built for big city living. With a smaller, more compact shape, not only can you fit into the smallest of parking spaces, but you also get great maneuverability and a sportier look. Inside, however, you still have plenty of room for all your cargo. With a large liftgate, it is easy to access the 17.1 cubic-ft.1 of cargo space behind the rear seats. When you need more space, the 60/40 split fold rear seats lay flat.
When you’re sitting behind the wheel of the Prius c it will feel as though you have the whole world at your fingertips with the Entune™ Premium Audio with Navigation system2. This touchscreen is the center for all your media and allows you to easily search through your favorite mobile apps, internet music stations, as well as make dinner reservations and purchase movie tickets. With the available navigation, you won’t have to worry about getting lost.
You can even make a phone call, safe and sound with your hands on the wheel and your eyes on the road. With Bluetooth® Technology3, you can sync your phone with your 2015 Prius c. Then just use the controls on the steering wheel to make a call. If you can’t find the right music on the radio, you can also stream your favorite playlist straight from your phone using the same technology.
Of course what would the 2015 Toyota Prius c for sale near Riverbank, CA be without the technology that makes it a hybrid? What gets the Toyota Prius c going is the Hybrid Synergy Drive® system. This system combines a gas powered engine and an electric motor. By working together, and sometimes separately depending on how much power your Prius c needs, you are able to drive in the most efficient way possible. With an estimated 46 MPG4 hwy, the Prius c can drive right past the fuel pump.
The Toyota Prius c isn’t all about fuel economy and style, it is also about safety. Toyota is always concerned with keeping your family safe, so the Toyota Prius c comes with nine airbags5, fine-tuned crumple zones for energy distribution, and the Star Safety System™. The Start Safety System™ comes with a great collection of features designed to keep you on the right track, such as Vehicle Stability Control6 and Traction Control.
If you are looking for a stylish car with great fuel economy, look no further than the 2015 Toyota Prius c for sale near Riverbank, CA. Come in to Modesto Toyota, your California Toyota dealer for more information about test driving it today.
1. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
2. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Availability and accuracy of the information provided by the navigation system is dependent upon many factors. Use common sense when relying on information provided. Services and programming subject to change. Services not available in every city or roadway; updates may be available at an additional cost from your dealer. See your Navigation System Owner’s Manual for details.
3. Concentrating on the road should always be your first priority while driving. Do not use the hands-free phone system if it will distract you. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Toyota is under license. A compatible Bluetooth®-enabled phone must first be paired. Phone performance depends on software, coverage and carrier.
4. 2015 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
5. All the airbag (AB) systems are Supplemental Restraint Systems. All ABs (if installed) are designed to inflate only under certain conditions and in certain types of severe collisions: frontal and knee ABs typically inflate in frontal collisions; side and side curtain ABs in side collisions; Roll-Sensing Curtain ABs at a severe tilt degree, roll or lateral G-force. In all other accidents, the ABs will not inflate. To decrease the risk of injury from an inflating AB, always wear seatbelts, sit upright in the middle of the seat as far back as possible and do not lean against the door. Do not put objects in front of an AB or around the seatback. Do not use a rearward-facing child seat in any front passenger seat. The force of an inflating AB may cause serious injury or death. See your Owner's Manual for further information/warnings.
6. Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) is an electronic system designed to help the driver maintain vehicle control under adverse conditions. It is not a substitute for safe driving practices. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver steering input can all affect whether VSC will be effective in preventing a loss of control. Please see your Owner's Manual for further details.