2015 Toyota Prius Hatchback for Sale Near Riverbank, CA
14 Years of History Under Its Belt
For the last 14 years, the Toyota Prius Hatchback has been leading the way for the mainstream hybrid car. The Prius has always been dependable and innovative, which is why 95 percent of all Prius models sold over the last ten years are still on the road today1. Come in to Modesto Toyota to get behind the wheel of your very own 2015 Toyota Prius Hatchback for sale near Riverbank, CA.
What makes the 2015 Prius Hatchback so recognized is its iconic shape. Built to cut through the wind like a knife, the aerodynamic design is full of flowing lines and purposeful edges. With a coefficient of drag of only .0.25, the Prius is one of the most aerodynamic production cars in the world. Not only does this help get you further on less fuel, but it also creates a quiet and comfortable drive.
What put the Prius on the map is the Hybrid Synergy Drive® system. This system is the combination of an efficient gas powered engine and an eco-friendly electric motor, which gives you up to 48 MPG2 hwy. You start to feel this well balanced system at work as you drive, feeling the electric motor as your cruise, and then switching to the engine when you need a bit more power. Your Prius will also collect energy as you brake to recharge the electric motor.
Just because you are driving a hybrid doesn’t mean you should be stuck in the same driving mode. The 2015 Prius Hatchback comes with three driving modes. EV3, which allows you to run on battery alone for a short time, ECO4 to improve your fuel economy even more, and Power. Power mode creates a more spirited and thrilling driving experience.
Not everything in the 2015 Toyota Prius Hatchback for sale near Riverbank, CA is about fuel efficiency. Safety is always a top priority for Toyota. Not only does the 2015 Prius comes with seven airbags5, but come standard with the Star Safety System™. This system will help you stay in control of your Prius Hatchback. With features such as Vehicle Stability Control6, Traction control, and Anti-lock Brake System, you are sure to stay on track as well as stop when you need to.
Technology has always been what makes the Toyota Prius Hatchback innovative and that technology isn’t just under the hood. Inside passengers are treated to the available Entune® App Suite7. This is the media hub for the Prius Hatchback. All of your favorite music and mobile apps are available right at your fingertips. This system also comes with available navigation8, so you never have to worry about getting lost in an unfamiliar city. You can also stay connected while on the road with Bluetooth® Hands-free link9.
Get behind the wheel of the hybrid that started it all. Come in to Modesto Toyota, your California Toyota dealer, today and test drive the 2015 Toyota Prius Hatchback for sale near Riverbank, CA.
1. Based on IHS Automotive: Polk U.S. Vehicles In Operation registration statistics MY 2004-2013 as of October 2013.
2. 2015 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
3. EV Mode works under certain conditions at low speeds for up to a mile. Please see your Toyota vehicle Owner's Manual for further details.
4. CAUTION! When driving a hybrid vehicle, pay special attention to the area around the vehicle. Because there is little vehicle noise in electric-only mode, pedestrians, people riding bicycles or other people and vehicles in the area may not be aware of the vehicle starting off or approaching them, so take extra care while driving.
5. All the airbag (AB) systems are Supplemental Restraint Systems. All ABs (if installed) are designed to inflate only under certain conditions and in certain types of severe collisions: frontal and knee ABs typically inflate in frontal collisions; side and side curtain ABs in side collisions; Roll-Sensing Curtain ABs at a severe tilt degree, roll or lateral G-force. In all other accidents, the ABs will not inflate. To decrease the risk of injury from an inflating AB, always wear seatbelts, sit upright in the middle of the seat as far back as possible and do not lean against the door. Do not put objects in front of an AB or around the seatback. Do not use a rearward-facing child seat in any front passenger seat. The force of an inflating AB may cause serious injury or death. See your Owner's Manual for further information/warnings.
6. Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) is an electronic system designed to help the driver maintain vehicle control under adverse conditions. It is not a substitute for safe driving practices. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver steering input can all affect whether VSC will be effective in preventing a loss of control. Please see your Owner's Manual for further details.
7. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change. See toyota.com/entune for details.
8. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Availability and accuracy of the information provided by the navigation system is dependent upon many factors. Use common sense when relying on information provided. Services and programming subject to change. Services not available in every city or roadway; updates may be available at an additional cost from your dealer. See your Navigation System Owner’s Manual for details.
9. Concentrating on the road should always be your first priority while driving. Do not use the hands-free phone system if it will distract you. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Toyota is under license. A compatible Bluetooth®-enabled phone must first be paired. Phone performance depends on software, coverage and carrier.