2015 Toyota Prius Hatchback for Sale Near Turlock, CA
The Hybrid that Started It All
Over the last 14 years, the Toyota Prius is the hybrid from which all other hybrids have envied. It is sleek, modern, and reliable- 95 percent of all Toyota Prius models sold in the last 10 years are still on the road today1. So, if you want efficiency from your modern sedan, then look no further than the 2015 Toyota Prius Hatchback for sale near Turlock, CA, at Modesto Toyota.
How does the Prius stay so efficient? It cheats the wind. The iconic shape of the 2015 Prius is more than just for show. The distinct flowing lines across the sides reduce wind resistance and allow the Prius to be one of the most aerodynamic cars in the world with a coefficient drag of 0.25.
Once you put a 1.8L Aluminum four-cylinder DOHC engine and electronic motor into the mix you get the Hybrid Synergy Drive®, which helps you get the most fuel efficiency possible- 51/48/50 MPG2 city/hwy/combined. You can get even more out of your 2015 Prius with three different drive modes. EV mode3 allows you to run on just the battery power for up to one mile. Eco modes adjusts the throttle and climate control for better fuel economy. And finally Power mode gives you a more thrilling driving experience.
If you want to keep an eye on your fuel efficiency, then you will enjoy the energy monitor on the Multi-Information Display that will tell you how much power you are using from the engine or the battery motor. This will help you become a more efficient driver. You can also get a read out about your fuel consumption and the ECO savings record will let you know how efficient your Prius is compared to another vehicle.
Though the 2015 Toyota Prius Hatchback for sale near Turlock, CA, is known for its fuel efficiency, that isn’t the only impressive aspect of the Prius. There is a comfortable and modern interior that goes along with the state-of-the-art engine powering this hybrid. Not only do five passengers fit inside the Prius, but even rear passengers get space with up to 36 inches of legroom. And, with the SofTex® leather-like trimmed seats, no one will want to leave.
The Toyota Prius also comes with a great collection of modern features to keep you on track on the road. When you get a Prius, you can choose between three different audio systems. These systems, though they vary in sound, come with a standard back-up camera4 to give you extra eyes when reversing and a navigation system5 to make sure you arrive at your destination on time. You also get the Entune® App Suite6 that will allow you to connect to your favorite music apps, or buy movie tickets or make dinner reservations all from the inside of the 2015 Prius. You can even make hands-free calls or stream your own music thanks to Bluetooth® connectivity7, keeping your attention where it needs to be, on the road.
Of course, if your attention shifts, the 2015 Toyota Prius is ready to help. With safety systems such as Lane Keep Assist8 and Pre-Collision System9, the Prius will give you a warning if you start to drift from your lane or if it senses a collision ahead. It will also help prepare you for collision by prepping the brakes. If a collision does occur, the Prius’ seven airbags10 are there to protect you.
Don’t waste any more of your money on a less efficient car. Come in to your California Toyota dealer today to test drive the 2015 Toyota Prius Hatchback for sale near Turlock, CA, at Modesto Toyota.
1. Based on IHS Automotive: Polk U.S. Vehicles In Operation registration statistics MY 2004-2013 as of October 2013.
2. 2015 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
3. EV Mode works under certain conditions at low speeds for up to a mile. Please see your Toyota vehicle Owner's Manual for further details. CAUTION! When driving a hybrid vehicle, pay special attention to the area around the vehicle. Because there is little vehicle noise in electric-only mode, pedestrians, people riding bicycles or other people and vehicles in the area may not be aware of the vehicle starting off or approaching them, so take extra care while driving.
4. The backup camera does not provide a comprehensive view of the rear area of the vehicle. You should also look around outside your vehicle and use your mirrors to confirm rearward clearance. Cold weather will limit effectiveness and view may become cloudy.
5. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Availability and accuracy of the information provided by the navigation system is dependent upon many factors. Use common sense when relying on information provided. Services and programming subject to change. Services not available in every city or roadway; updates may be available at an additional cost from your dealer. See your Navigation System Owner’s Manual for details.
6. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change. See toyota.com/entune for details.
7. Concentrating on the road should always be your first priority while driving. Do not use the hands-free phone system if it will distract you. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Toyota is under license. A compatible Bluetooth®-enabled phone must first be paired. Phone performance depends on software, coverage and carrier.
8. Lane Keep Assist is designed to read the lane markers under certain conditions. It provides a visual and audible alert and provides slight steering force when lane departure is detected. It is not a collision-avoidance system or a substitute for safe and attentive driving. Effectiveness depends on many factors. See your Owner’s Manual for further information.
9. The Pre-Collision System is designed to help reduce the crash speed and damage in certain frontal collisions only. They are not collision-avoidance systems and are not substitutes for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness depends on many factors such as speed, driver input and road conditions. See your Owner's Manual for further information.
10. All the airbag (AB) systems are Supplemental Restraint Systems. All ABs (if installed) are designed to inflate only under certain conditions and in certain types of severe collisions: frontal and knee ABs typically inflate in frontal collisions; side and side curtain ABs in side collisions; Roll-Sensing Curtain ABs at a severe tilt degree, roll or lateral G-force. In all other accidents, the ABs will not inflate. To decrease the risk of injury from an inflating AB, always wear seatbelts, sit upright in the middle of the seat as far back as possible and do not lean against the door. Do not put objects in front of an AB or around the seatback. Do not use a rearward-facing child seat in any front passenger seat. The force of an inflating AB may cause serious injury or death. See your Owner's Manual for further information/warnings.