2015 Toyota RAV4 For Sale Near Manteca
Get Ready For Your Next Adventure
Get ready to embrace your stylish, smart and adventurous sides all at once when driving the 2015 Toyota RAV4 for sale near Manteca. You’ll be the star of your own vehicle when it’s time to take the show on the road.
Luxury has no limits inside the RAV4, where supportive seats and soft-touch interior accents make your ride both comfortable and stylish. The available French stitching provides tailored craftsmanship that carries over to the impressive dash.
Embedded in the front dash is the Entune™ Audio system and 6.1-inch touchscreen display that comes standard on all models of the 2015 RAV4. A cool blue glow from the instrument cluster puts the feather in its cap.
Keep your keys in your pocket with the available Smart Key1 fob that allows you to easily open your front doors and liftgate with the push of a button. Once inside, push the Engine Start/Stop button to get things rolling. Another smart feature of the RAV4 is the dual zone climate control. This available feature allows the driver and front passenger to control their own environments with individual temperature controls.
Stay eco-smart with the innovative Eco Mode that changes the accelerator input and air conditioning/climate control parameters to create greater fuel efficiency when driving the RAV4. LE and XLE Front-Wheel Drive models also keep with the spirit of fuel conservation by getting an EPA estimated 31 highway MPG2 with help from their refined transmissions and efficient engines.
Bring all the fun with you on your next outdoor adventure. The generous cargo area3 can be expanded to 73.4 cubic feet by folding the second row seats down flat. Simply pull the handle up and lower the seats down and your cargo space will be ready to load in only a few seconds. There will be enough room for all of your hiking, camping and kayaking gear so you can make the most out of every adventure.
In the case of an emergency, the new RAV4 is equipped with several top of the line safety features to keep you safe at all times. Eight strategically placed airbags4 will automatically deploy to protect you during a collision. These include the front driver/passenger Advanced Airbag System, driver and front passenger seat-mounted side airbags, front and second row Roll-sensing Side Curtain Airbags, a driver knee airbag and a front passenger seat cushion airbag.
The Star Safety System™ comes standard on all models of the 2015 RAV4, and is a comprehensive suite of six advanced features designed to keep you out of harm’s way when traveling on the road. These features include the Enhanced Vehicle Stability Control5, Traction Control, Anti-lock Brake System, Brake Assist6, Electronic Brake-force Distribution and Smart Stop Technology®7. You’ll practically feel like you have a six layered safety net underneath you at all times when driving this truly dynamic vehicle.
Stylish, smart and adventurous. The 2015 Toyota RAV4 for sale near Manteca has the bold design and versatile features to keep you looking forward to your next adventure. Come in or schedule a test drive today at Modesto Toyota.
(1) The Smart Key System may interfere with some pacemakers or cardiac defibrillators. If you have one of these medical devices, please talk to your doctor to see if you should deactivate this system.
(2) 2015 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
(3) Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
(4) All the airbag (AB) systems are Supplemental Restraint Systems. All ABs (if installed) are designed to inflate only under certain conditions and in certain types of severe collisions: frontal and knee ABs typically inflate in frontal collisions; side and side curtain ABs in side collisions; Roll-Sensing Curtain ABs at a severe tilt degree, roll or lateral G-force. In all other accidents, the ABs will not inflate. To decrease the risk of injury from an inflating AB, always wear seatbelts, sit upright in the middle of the seat as far back as possible and do not lean against the door. Do not put objects in front of an AB or around the seatback. Do not use a rearward-facing child seat in any front passenger seat. The force of an inflating AB may cause serious injury or death. See your Owner's Manual for further information/warnings.
(5) Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) is an electronic system designed to help the driver maintain vehicle control under adverse conditions. It is not a substitute for safe driving practices. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver steering input can all affect whether VSC will be effective in preventing a loss of control. Please see your Owner's Manual for further details.
(6) Brake Assist is designed to help the driver take full advantage of the benefits of ABS. It is not a substitute for safe driving practices. Braking effectiveness also depends on proper brake-system maintenance and tire and road conditions.
(7) Smart Stop Technology® operates only in the event of certain simultaneous brake and accelerator pedal applications. When engaged, the system will reduce power to help the brakes bring the vehicle to a stop. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver input can all impact stopping distance. Smart Stop Technology® is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving and does not guarantee instant stopping. Please see your Owner's Manual for further details.