2015 Toyota RAV4 for Sale Near Turlock, CA
The Crossover that is Ready for Adventure
Adventure is calling, so make sure that you are driving a crossover that can handle what you throw at it. With all-weather capability, aerodynamic body, and tuned suspension, you can take on whatever the road has to offer 2015 Toyota RAV4 for sale near Turlock, CA.. This means you and your family can take on whatever you want, knowing that the 2015 RAV4 is there to help.
The exterior of the RAV4 alone looks as though it is ready to take on an adventure. The impressive stance and aerodynamic shape will turn heads. The interior is just as stylish with comfort and convenience at its core. The rear seats offer passengers up to 37.2 inches of legroom and reclining seats, so even taller passengers are comfortable.
For the driver, everything you need is right at your fingertips. The center touchscreen console comes with all the technology you want, including Bluetooth®1 connectivity allowing you to make hands-free phone calls and stream your own playlist.
You can also upgrade your 2015 RAV4 with the Entune™ Premium Audio with Navigation2 and App Suite3. You will have the ability to use your favorite apps to find local restaurants or check gas prices. You’ll also get the security of a navigation system, so you always know you are on the right track.
The 2015 Toyota RAV4 for sale near Turlock, CA is just as concerned about the safety of its passengers as you are. Because it is a Toyota, you can count of the RAV4 coming with the best in safety technology, including the Star Safety System™. This suite of safety systems comes with Enhanced Vehicle Stability Control4 to keep you in control on the road, Smart Stop Technology to make sure you stop when you mean to, and Traction control to make sure you go where you intend to, just to name a few.
The 2015 RAV4 also comes with eight standard airbags5, whiplash-injury-lessening seats6 and optional driving assistant options. The driving assist options include features such as Blind Spot Monitor7, Lane Departure8, and Auto High Beam9.
When it comes time to pack up for your journey, you will have plenty of cargo options10. With 60/40 split-fold rear seats, you can easily configure the rear of the RAV4 for your needs. When all the seats are upright and full of passengers, you get up to 38.4 cubic-ft. of space for your equipment as well as a 1500 lbs. towing capacity11, if you have larger equipment. With all the seats folded down, you get up to 73.4 cubic-ft. of space to work with.
Overall, when you need to get to your destination, the 2.5L four-cylinder 176 horsepower DOHC engine will get you there. Thanks to the Dual Variable Valve Timing technology, you can get even more MPG too, up to 31 MPG12 highway, maybe more when you take advantage of the ECO mode.
When you are ready for another adventure, make sure you are bringing along the 2015 Toyota RAV4 for sale near Turlock, CA at Modesto Toyota, your California Toyota Dealer. It is the crossover that can get you where you need to go.
1. Concentrating on the road should always be your first priority while driving. Do not use the hands-free phone system if it will distract you. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Toyota is under license. A compatible Bluetooth®-enabled phone must first be paired. Phone performance depends on software, coverage and carrier.
2. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Availability and accuracy of the information provided by the navigation system is dependent upon many factors. Use common sense when relying on information provided. Services and programming subject to change. Services not available in every city or roadway; updates may be available at an additional cost from your dealer. See your Navigation System Owner’s Manual for details.
3. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change. See toyota.com/entune for details.
4. Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) is an electronic system designed to help the driver maintain vehicle control under adverse conditions. It is not a substitute for safe driving practices. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver steering input can all affect whether VSC will be effective in preventing a loss of control. Please see your Owner's Manual for further details.
5. All the airbag (AB) systems are Supplemental Restraint Systems. All ABs (if installed) are designed to inflate only under certain conditions and in certain types of severe collisions: frontal and knee ABs typically inflate in frontal collisions; side and side curtain ABs in side collisions; Roll-Sensing Curtain ABs at a severe tilt degree, roll or lateral G-force. In all other accidents, the ABs will not inflate. To decrease the risk of injury from an inflating AB, always wear seatbelts, sit upright in the middle of the seat as far back as possible and do not lean against the door. Do not put objects in front of an AB or around the seatback. Do not use a rearward-facing child seat in any front passenger seat. The force of an inflating AB may cause serious injury or death. See your Owner's Manual for further information/warnings.
6. Whiplash-Injury-Lessening front seats can help reduce the severity of whiplash injury in certain rear end collisions.
7. Do not rely exclusively on the Blind Spot Monitor. Always look over your shoulder and use your turn signal. There are several limitations to the function, detection, range and clarity of the monitor. For a complete list of limitations and directions regarding use of the monitor, please see the Owner's Manual.
8. Lane Departure Alert is designed to read the lane markers under certain conditions, and provide visual and audible alerts when lane departure is detected. It is not a collision-avoidance system or a substitute for safe and attentive driving. Effectiveness depends on many factors. See Owner’s Manual for more information.
9. The automatic high beam system operates at speeds above 21 mph. Situations such as a dirty windshield, variable weather, lighting conditions and hilly terrain will limit effectiveness, requiring the driver to manually turn off. See Owner’s Manual for details.
10. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
11. Before towing, confirm your vehicle and trailer are compatible, hooked up and loaded properly and that you have any necessary additional equipment. Do not exceed any Weight Ratings and follow all instructions in your Owner’s Manual. The maximum you can tow depends on base curb weight plus the total weight of any cargo, occupants, and added vehicle equipment. “Added vehicle equipment” includes additional standard/optional equipment and accessories added by the manufacturer, dealers, and/or vehicle owners. The only way to be certain of your vehicle’s exact curb weight is to weigh your vehicle without passengers or cargo. Additional equipment required. Please discuss your towing requirements with either your Toyota dealer or a professional supplier of towing equipment before you equip your Toyota vehicle for towing. Before towing, confirm your vehicle has any necessary additional equipment (including a properly installed tow hitch). Your vehicle is designed primarily as a passenger-and-load carrying vehicle. Towing a trailer will have an adverse effect on handling, performance, braking, durability and driving economy (fuel consumption, etc.).
12. 2015 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual mileage will vary.