2015 Toyota Sienna for Sale Near Turlock, CA
The Versatile Vehicle for Your Family
When you have a busy family, you need more than just a van that will take you from point A to point B. You need a van that can conform to your needs. That is comfortable for those longer trips. That entertains you and your passengers when you need it. And is efficient enough to go that extra mile. When you have a busy family, you need the 2015 Toyota Sienna for sale near Turlock, CA.
When you turn over the 3.5L 266 horsepower V6 engine, you are giving yourself enough power to get your family wherever they need to go. With the Toyota Star Safety System™, as well as a great collection of driver assist systems and safety features that you’ve come to expect from Toyota, you will have the peace of mind knowing that you and your family will be safe on the road.
The Star Safety System™ is a collection of six active safety features that are built to make sure that your Sienna stays safely on the road, with the help of features such as Vehicle Stability Control1 and Traction Control. It also comes with features that will make sure your 2015 Sienna stops when you need it to with the help of Anti-lock Brake System, Electronic Brake-force Distribution, Brake Asssit2 and Smart Stop Technology®3.
Just in case an accident does occur, the Toyota Sienna comes with a Pre-collision system4 that uses radar to determine if an accident is imminent and will apply the brakes. If there is a collision, the 2015 Sienna as eight standard airbags to protect you. If the accident is severe enough, the optional Safety Connect®5 system will alert emergency response.
During your daily travels, whether they be long or short, the 2015 Toyota Sienna for sale near Turlock, CA, comes with all the convenience features you want and all the comforts that make even traffic bearable. The Toyota Sienna comes with optional leather seating, soft-touch surfaces throughout the cabin, optional second-row lounge seating6 for rear passengers, and all of the best in entertainment and navigation systems right at the driver’s fingertips.
The seven-inch touchscreen console is easily accessed from the driver’s seat and comes with features such as, Bluetooth®7 for hands free calling and audio streaming8, and the Entune® App Suite9 that will allow you to use your apps for finding restaurants, gas prices, and other information. You also get use of the navigation system10 that will help you stay on the right track.
Rear passengers also get entertainment. The 2015 Toyota Sienna comes with the optional Dual-View Blu-ray Disc™ Entertainment Center that comes with a remote and two wireless headphones. This is perfect for families with kids because not only can they watch their favorite movies on the go, but two different movies can play at the same time, so there is no fighting over what to watch.
After your daily commutes are over, you might find that you need a bit more space for a weekend project. The Toyota Sienna has flexible seating options that allow you to take advantage of all 150 cubic-ft. of rear cargo space11. You can easily fold down the third-row and remove the second-row for maximum space. If you have a full passenger load, don’t worry, you still get up to 39 cubic-ft. of space behind the third-row.
No matter your needs, the 2015 Toyota Sienna for sale near Turlock, CA is ready to help you out. Come into your California Toyota dealer, Modesto Toyota, today for more information about how you can drive one home.
1. Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) is an electronic system designed to help the driver maintain vehicle control under adverse conditions. It is not a substitute for safe driving practices. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver steering input can all affect whether VSC will be effective in preventing a loss of control. Please see your Owner's Manual for further details.
2. Brake Assist is designed to help the driver take full advantage of the benefits of ABS. It is not a substitute for safe driving practices. Braking effectiveness also depends on proper brake-system maintenance and tire and road conditions.
3. Smart Stop Technology® operates only in the event of certain simultaneous brake and accelerator pedal applications. When engaged, the system will reduce power to help the brakes bring the vehicle to a stop. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver input can all impact stopping distance. Smart Stop Technology® is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving and does not guarantee instant stopping. Please see your Owner's Manual for further details.
4. The Pre-Collision System is designed to help reduce the crash speed and damage in certain frontal collisions only. They are not collision-avoidance systems and are not substitutes for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness depends on many factors such as speed, driver input and road conditions. See your Owner's Manual for further information.
5. Contact with the Safety Connect® response center is dependent upon the telematics device being in operative condition, cellular connection availability, navigation map data and GPS satellite signal reception, which can limit the ability to reach the response center or receive emergency service support. Enrollment and Telematics Subscription Service Agreement required. A variety of subscription terms is available; charges vary by subscription term selected.
6. Lounge seating is standard on Sienna Limited FWD models and not available on any other models. Do not use the ottoman feature when the vehicle is in motion. Only use when the vehicle is stationary. If the ottoman feature is in use during an accident the lap belt may slide past the hips. This could also result in restraint forces being applied directly to the abdomen or your neck may contact the shoulder belt, increasing the risk of death or serious injury. See Owner's Manual for details.
7. Concentrating on the road should always be your first priority while driving. Do not use the hands-free phone system if it will distract you. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Toyota is under license. A compatible Bluetooth®-enabled phone must first be paired. Phone performance depends on software, coverage and carrier.
8. Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change. See toyota.com/entune for details.
9. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change. See toyota.com/entune for details.
10. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Availability and accuracy of the information provided by the navigation system is dependent upon many factors. Use common sense when relying on information provided. Services and programming subject to change. Services not available in every city or roadway; updates may be available at an additional cost from your dealer. See your Navigation System Owner’s Manual for details.
11. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.