2015 Toyota Tundra For Sale Near Manteca
The All-New Tundra: Power Through Every Job
Engineered in Michigan and built in Texas, it’s no wonder that the 2015 Toyota Tundra for sale near Manteca is such a powerful truck. It commands respect at every turn with its comfortable interior cabin, intelligent technology, powerful performance and incredible cargo capacity.
The last thing you want to feel after a long day of work is claustrophobic. Sit down and spread out inside the Tundra’s spacious cabin with premium materials to help take the load off.
The standard power vertical sliding rear window and moon roof available on all CrewMax models will help open things up even more.
Stay connected to the world around you with the available Entune™ Premium Audio with Navigation1 and App Suite2 which allows you to access many popular mobile applications and data services. Safely use the hands-free device when you have a Bluetooth®3 enabled smartphone connected while driving.
Easily back up your trailer with the backup camera4 that comes standard on all 2015 Tundra’s. When you put it in reverse, the wide-angle camera image will be the shown on the display audio screen that also comes as a standard feature.
Haul more than you ever have before when you choose the 5.7 V8 engine designed to produce 381 horsepower and 401 lbs.-ft. of torque with help from the 6-speed automatic transmission. The standard Tow Package5 provides you with extra engine and transmission oil coolers to keep it from folding under pressure.
If that’s a bit more than you need, the 4.6L V8 engine delivers 310 horsepower and 327 lbs.-ft. of torque with help from the 6-speed automatic transmission. Double Overhead Cams, a 32-valve design and Dual Independent Variable Valve Timing with Intelligence keep it more than capable to finish the job.
By first detecting trailer sway and then applying the appropriate brake pressure to individual wheels, the standard Trailer-Sway Control can prevent a catastrophe caused by an unbalanced trailer load. Increase your towing strength with the integrated towing hitch receiver. This hitch features a hydro-formed cross member and comes on all Tundra models equipped with the i-FORCE 5.7L V8 and Tow Packages.
Don’t hold back from showing of the Toyota Tundra and its class-leading front brakes. The 13.9-in. rotors with 4-piston calipers will give you control over the Tundra’s incredible power. 13.6-in. rotors in the rear provide the extra back-up needed to keep you moving in the right direction.
The 2015 Toyota Tacoma for sale near Manteca has the power and performance to take you from coast to coast and bring everything you need. Come to Modesto Toyota to test drive one today.
(1) Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Availability and accuracy of the information provided by the navigation system is dependent upon many factors. Use common sense when relying on information provided. Services and programming subject to change. Services not available in every city or roadway; updates may be available at an additional cost from your dealer. See your Navigation System Owner’s Manual for details.
(2) Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change. See toyota.com/entune for details.
(3) Concentrating on the road should always be your first priority while driving. Do not use the hands-free phone system if it will distract you. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Toyota is under license. A compatible Bluetooth®-enabled phone must first be paired. Phone performance depends on software, coverage and carrier.
(4) The backup camera does not provide a comprehensive view of the rear area of the vehicle. You should also look around outside your vehicle and use your mirrors to confirm rearward clearance. Cold weather will limit effectiveness and view may become cloudy.
(5) Before towing, confirm your vehicle and trailer are compatible, hooked up and loaded properly and that you have any necessary additional equipment. Do not exceed any Weight Ratings and follow all instructions in your Owner’s Manual. The maximum you can tow depends on base curb weight plus the total weight of any cargo, occupants, and added vehicle equipment. “Added vehicle equipment” includes additional standard/optional equipment and accessories added by the manufacturer, dealers, and/or vehicle owners. The only way to be certain of your vehicle’s exact curb weight is to weigh your vehicle without passengers or cargo.