2015 Toyota Tundra for Sale Near Turlock, CA
The Truck for Work and for Family
The 2015 Toyota Tundra for sale near Turlock, CA, is the truck that is built for work and weekends, family and cargo, hard- working days and sophisticated nights. The Tundra is built for whatever you may need. It comes with power, versatility, and strength for your work day and a comfortable, spacious and modern interior for your evenings. Come into Modesto Toyota, your California Toyota dealer today for a test drive.
When you purchase a 2015 Tundra you have two engine choices depending on the performance you need. The first is the 4.6L V8 that will give you 310 horsepower and 327 lbs.-ft. of torque thanks to a six-speed automatic transmission. The second is a 5.7L V8 that will crank out 381 horsepower and 401 lbs.-ft. of torque with the same transmission. This version of the Tundra also comes with a Tow Package so you can tow1 up to 10,500 lbs., depending on the trim.
Not only can you tow your equipment behind you, but you are able to put a lot into the truck bed of this Toyota. The Deck Rail System incorporates four adjustable tie-down clears that can each hold up to 220 lbs. You can also easily back the rear full thanks to the new liftgate that is easier to open and close- you can do both with only two fingers. The interior of the 2015 Tundra is also prepared for hauling with easy fold up rear seats for smaller items.
The 2015 Toyota Tundra for sale in Turlock, CA, was styled in California. With inspirations from across the nation, the Tundra was first styled in California and Michigan to help keep in mind what really matters, what the consumer needs in a truck. What was desperately needed? Comfort.
For the truck that was built for work time and family time, the Tundra comes with a spacious, comfortable interior that takes advantage of every amenity and option. When you sit in the front, the soft-touch surfaces and durable, but luxurious seats will welcome you after a long day. There is even ample legroom for front and rear passengers.
To keep all passengers entertained during the journey, the 2015 Tundra comes with a touchscreen center console full of media options and apps. The Entune™ Premium Audio with Navigation2 and App Suite3 gives you access to your favorite music and social media apps. You also get the added benefits of Bluetooth®4 allowing you to stream your own music and make hands-free calls, and a navigation system to help make sure you arrive at your destination.
Toyota is known for the care that that they put into their cars. Toyotas are reliable and you know you can rely on them to keep you safe. The Tundra is no exception. The Star Safety System™ comes with a collection of features to keep you safe on the road, including Vehicle Stability Control5 and Traction Control. In the event of an accident, the Toyota Tundra comes with eight standard airbags6 to keep everyone protected.
You don’t have to make the choice between a truck for the workplace and a truck for the family. The 2015 Toyota Tundra for sale near Turlock, CA, is the truck for both aspects of your life. Work hard all day and relax at night. Come into Modesto Toyota today for more information.
1. Before towing, confirm your vehicle and trailer are compatible, hooked up and loaded properly and that you have any necessary additional equipment. Do not exceed any Weight Ratings and follow all instructions in your Owner’s Manual. The maximum you can tow depends on base curb weight plus the total weight of any cargo, occupants, and added vehicle equipment. “Added vehicle equipment” includes additional standard/optional equipment and accessories added by the manufacturer, dealers, and/or vehicle owners. The only way to be certain of your vehicle’s exact curb weight is to weigh your vehicle without passengers or cargo.
2. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Availability and accuracy of the information provided by the navigation system is dependent upon many factors. Use common sense when relying on information provided. Services and programming subject to change. Services not available in every city or roadway; updates may be available at an additional cost from your dealer. See your Navigation System Owner’s Manual for details.
3. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change. See toyota.com/entune for details.
4. Concentrating on the road should always be your first priority while driving. Do not use the hands-free phone system if it will distract you. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Toyota is under license. A compatible Bluetooth®-enabled phone must first be paired. Phone performance depends on software, coverage and carrier.
5. Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) is an electronic system designed to help the driver maintain vehicle control under adverse conditions. It is not a substitute for safe driving practices. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver steering input can all affect whether VSC will be effective in preventing a loss of control. Please see your Owner's Manual for further details.
6. All the airbag (AB) systems are Supplemental Restraint Systems. All ABs (if installed) are designed to inflate only under certain conditions and in certain types of severe collisions: frontal and knee ABs typically inflate in frontal collisions; side and side curtain ABs in side collisions; Roll-Sensing Curtain ABs at a severe tilt degree, roll or lateral G-force. In all other accidents, the ABs will not inflate. To decrease the risk of injury from an inflating AB, always wear seatbelts, sit upright in the middle of the seat as far back as possible and do not lean against the door. Do not put objects in front of an AB or around the seatback. Do not use a rearward-facing child seat in any front passenger seat. The force of an inflating AB may cause serious injury or death. See your Owner's Manual for further information/warnings.