2015 Toyota Venza for Sale Near Turlock, CA
Come in for a Test Drive Today
Sometimes you need a little more space, but you don’t want to be stuck driving a monster of an SUV. Toyota has a solution for you. The 2015 Toyota Venza for sale near Turlock, CA, is the perfect blend between versatility and comfort. You’ll get all the space you need while feeling as though you are driving a luxury sedan. Come in to Modesto Toyota, your California Toyota dealer today for a test drive.
When you open the rear of the Venza, you will see just how much space you get. It is easy to imagine filling this space with your belongings for a family vacation or an extended get away. When you need even more space, the 60/40 split rear seats for flat for up to 70.2 cubic-ft. of carpeted cargo space1. The 2015 Venza even has extra storage spaces in the center console, equipped with LED lighting/
Of course the interior of the Toyota Venza isn’t all about storage space. The 2015 Venza is also about comfort and style. Once you sit in the available lather heated seats it will be hard to imagine driving anything else. Rear passengers will be treated to the best in comfort with 39.1 inches of legroom and reclining seats. Front passengers enjoy up to 40.2 inches of legroom as well as a commanding view, thanks to the elevated seating position.
The front passengers also have easy and convenient access to the center touchscreen console. The Entune™ Premium JBL® Audio with Navigation2 and App Suite3 comes with everything you need to stay connected to your favorite apps. You can easily stream internet radio, purchase movie tickets, and make a reservation at a local restaurant while sitting behind the wheel of your Toyota Venza. You can also make hands-free calls using Bluetooth®4 so you can stay connected while still staying safe on the road.
Staying safe on the road is always a top priority and the 2015 Toyota Venza for sale near Turlock, CA, has your back. Even at its core, the Venza was built for protection with front and rear energy-absorbing crumple zones and collapsible steering column, which dissipate impact energy. The seven standard airbags will help protect all passengers and active front headrests5 will help reduce neck injuries.
The 2015 Venza also comes with the Toyota Star Safety System™, which is a collection of safety systems created to help keep your Venza going in the intended direction and making sure you stop when you mean to. Systems such as Vehicle Stability Control6 and Traction Control will help keep all four wheels on the ground and keep you in control. The Anti-lock Brake System and Smart Stop Technology®7 will have your back when you need to stop.
The 2015 Toyota Venza is full of comfort, convenience, and safety features, but it is also full of fuel efficiency. With a choice of two powerful engines, you can decide how much power or efficiency you want out of your 2015 Venza. The first engine is a 2.7L 181 horsepower four-cylinder that can get you up to 26 MPG hwy. The second is a 3.5L 268 horsepower V6 that will not only get you 25 MPG8 highway, but also will get you moving from 0-60 in 6.7 seconds.
Come in to Modesto Toyota and test drive the comfortable, reliable 2015 Toyota Venza for sale near Turlock, CA. Get your hands on the wheel of this great crossover today.
1. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
2. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Availability and accuracy of the information provided by the navigation system is dependent upon many factors. Use common sense when relying on information provided. Services and programming subject to change. Services not available in every city or roadway; updates may be available at an additional cost from your dealer. See your Navigation System Owner’s Manual for details.
3. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change. See toyota.com/entune for details.
4. Concentrating on the road should always be your first priority while driving. Do not use the hands-free phone system if it will distract you. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Toyota is under license. A compatible Bluetooth®-enabled phone must first be paired. Phone performance depends on software, coverage and carrier.
5. Active front headrests can help reduce the extent of whiplash in certain types of rear-end collisions.
6. Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) is an electronic system designed to help the driver maintain vehicle control under adverse conditions. It is not a substitute for safe driving practices. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver steering input can all affect whether VSC will be effective in preventing a loss of control. Please see your Owner's Manual for further details.
7. Smart Stop Technology® operates only in the event of certain simultaneous brake and accelerator pedal applications. When engaged, the system will reduce power to help the brakes bring the vehicle to a stop. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver input can all impact stopping distance. Smart Stop Technology® is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving and does not guarantee instant stopping. Please see your Owner's Manual for further details.
8. 2015 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual mileage will vary.