2016 Toyota Camry for Sale near Hughson, CA
Test Drive the New 2016 Camry at Modesto Toyota!
The 2016 Camry is full of exciting features designed to make your everyday drive a little more entertained, safe, and comfortable. With as many tech-savvy and commodious amenities this sedan offers, it’s no wonder it’s taking the sedan game by storm. Visit Modesto Toyota to get behind the wheel of the 2016 Toyota Camry for sale near Hughson, CA!
One look at the exterior and you know it's Toyota proud. The sport mesh front grille is equipped on the higher trims, which effortlessly depicts a commanding presence. Available LED headlights and LED Daytime Running Lights provide prime visibility day or night, while the optional dual chrome-tipped exhaust system and available 18-inch alloy wheels emit a sporty appearance wherever the 2016 Camry travels.
If thrill is what you crave, then thrill is what you will get when behind the wheel. The Camry’s front sport seats feature side bolsters that cradle the driver, which provide the perfect driving feel to take advantage of the available steering-wheel-mounted race-inspired paddle shifters. The optional 3.5L V6 engine enhances your everyday commute down Santa Fe Ave., which delivers a whopping 268 horsepower and a fuel rating of 31 MPG hwy1. The 2.5L 4-cylinder engine produces 178 horsepower and 170 lbs.-ft. of torque, all the while providing an impressive fuel efficiency of 35 MPG hwy1. Get to where you’re going efficiently in the 2016 Toyota Camry for sale near Hughson, CA.
The 2016 Camry was designed with you in mind. Its roomy interior offers a comfortable atmosphere for everyone. Sculpted cutaways in the seats and interior panels open up the overall cabin a little more, while the headliner was specifically shaped for greater headroom. With this much extra room at your disposal, you’ll be itching to use the standard 60/40 split-fold-down rear seat for trips to Turlock Lake. Additional places to put your belongings are sprinkled throughout the cabin, which include an overhead sunglasses compartment, the front center console, glove compartment, and various cup holders.
Say hello to technology as you continue to explore the inside. The Entune® App Suite2 allows you to access an assortment of features, which include Pandora®3, Slacker Radio, available Navigation, OpenTable®, MovieTickets.com, and even keep up with sports scores, traffic, and weather – right from your center stack. Stay up to date with vital car information via Trip Information, which shows average speed, elapsed time, fuel economy, cruising range, and more, at your convenience. Wires are a thing of the past in the 2016 Camry thanks to the wireless charging station4, simply place a Qi-compatible device on the non-slip surface and charge up.
Prevent and protect are two characteristics of the 2016 Camry. Rest assured you’ll be in good hands while on the road thanks to the various safety features this sedan offers. The Blind Spot Monitor5 keeps an eye on your blind spot areas, and will warn you of a vehicle via an illuminated warning indicator on the corresponding side mirror. The standard backup camera6 makes reversing out of a tight spot a breeze, while the Lane Departure Alert7 warns you if you start to unintentionally drift into another lane. The Star Safety System™ is equipped on all models, which include a variety of features to keep your driving in control; these range from Traction Control, Brake Assist8, and Smart Stop Technology®9.
Discover the vast amount of other reasons why you should call the 2016 Toyota Camry for sale near Hughson, CA, yours at Modesto Toyota today! Experience the whirlwind of innovative, safe, and commodious features for yourself.
1. 2015 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
2. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change. See toyota.com/entune for details.
3. Pandora®, the Pandora® logo, and the Pandora trade dress are trademarks or registered trademarks of Pandora Media, Inc., used with permission.
4. Qi wireless charging may not be compatible with all mobile phones, MP3/WMA players and like models. When using the wireless charging system, avoid placing metal objects between the wireless charger and the mobile device when charging is active. Doing so may cause metal objects to become hot and could cause burns. To prevent damage to devices, do not leave the devices in the vehicle. Temperature inside may become high, resulting in damage to the device. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions.
5. Do not rely exclusively on the Blind Spot Monitor. Always look over your shoulder and use your turn signal. There are several limitations to the function, detection, range, and clarity of the monitor. For a complete list of limitations and directions regarding the use of the monitor, please see the Owner’s Manual.
6. The backup camera does not provide a comprehensive view of the rear area of the vehicle. You should also look around outside your vehicle and use your mirrors to confirm rearward clearance. Cold weather will limit effectiveness and view may become cloudy.
7. Lane Departure Alert is designed to read the lane markers under certain conditions, and provide visual and audible alerts when lane departure is detected. It is not a collision-avoidance system or a substitute for safe and attentive driving. Effectiveness depends on many factors. See Owner’s Manual for more information.
8. Brake Assist is designed to help the driver take full advantage of the benefits of ABS. It is not a substitute for safe driving practices. Braking effectiveness also depends on proper brake-system maintenance and tire and road conditions.
9. Smart Stop Technology® operates only in the event of certain simultaneous brake and accelerator pedal applications. When engaged, the system will reduce power to help the brakes bring the vehicle to a stop. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver input can all impact stopping distance. Smart Stop Technology® is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving and does not guarantee instant stopping. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details.