2016 Toyota Corolla for Sale near Hughson, CA
Test Drive the All-New Corolla Today!
With the 2016 Corolla comes style, innovation, and technology all rolled into one. Once you lay eyes on the exterior and take a seat in this compact sedan, you’ll see why it’s making waves. Here at Modesto Toyota, we have the 2016 Toyota Corolla for sale near Hughson, CA, awaiting your test drive. Visit today to get behind the wheel and experience it first-hand.
One look at the 2016 Corolla and you’ll be amazed. Sporting the front are standard LED headlights and a piano-black grille that make a lasting first impression at every turn. The rear spoiler on higher trims aid in overall aerodynamic efficiency while providing a sporty look. The available 17-inch alloy wheel make friends with the pavement, while the smooth lines that wrap around the Corolla provide an agile and fuel efficient drive.
Spend more time on the road and less time at the pump thanks to the 2016 Corolla’s fuel rating of 30/42 MPG city/hwy1. To gain even more efficiency, enable ECO Mode with the push of a button, which eases the gas pedal output and adjusts the air conditioning. Enhance your overall driving experience with the available Sport Mode. With this in use, adjustments to the Engine Control Unit and shift points are made to provide a thrilling ride. A 6-speed manual transmission is optional, as are steering-wheel paddle shifters, both of which contribute to a sportier drive.
Style and comfort go hand-in-hand in the interior of the 2016 Toyota Corolla for sale near Hughson, CA. The available SoftTex® seats provide not only comfort, but a water- and stain-resistant leather-like material to make those long car drives with little ones a little calmer. The standard 60/40-split rear seat allows for optimal versatility when you need it, such as after a day shopping at Monte Vista Crossings, or loading up for a drop-off to Mineta San Jose International Airport. The available Smart Key System2 allows you to unlock the doors and start the 2016 Camry with the push of a button, while the cruise control provides a leisurely drive down SR-120.
The driver will stay up to speed with the Multi-Information Display. This available 3.5-inch program is located directly in line of sight of the driver, right in the gauge cluster. It provides real-time information such as speed, fuel, trip details, and more with just a quick glance. The Entune™ Premium Audio with Integrated Navigation and App Suite3 is portrayed via the 6.1-inch touchscreen in the center stack. This system features your favorite music apps, Facebook connectivity, Bluetooth® compatibility4, a backup camera5, and voice recognition6.
Have peace of mind while on the road thanks to the abundance of safety features the 2016 Corolla offers. Eight standard airbags7 are located throughout the cabin, including front seat-mounted airbags7, front and rear side-curtain airbags7, and front knee airbags7. The Star Safety System™ is equipped, which bundles a plethora of safety technologies designed to improve traction, braking, and so much more. The Tire Pressure Monitor System8 is standard, which alerts the driver if a tire becomes underinflated.
Don’t wait any longer to make the 2016 Toyota Corolla for sale near Hughson, CA, yours! A visit to Modesto Toyota is the only thing standing in your way – stop in today for a test drive in this innovative sedan!
1. 2015 Corolla LE ECO EPA 30 city/42 hyw/35 combined mpg estimates. 2016 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual results may vary. Does not include LE Eco Plus and LE Eco Premium.
2. The Smart Key System may interfere with some pacemakers or cardiac defibrillators. If you have one of these medical devices, please talk to your doctor to see if you should deactivate this system.
3. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change. See toyota.com/entune for details.
4. Concentrating on the road should always be your first priority while driving. Do not use the hands-free phone system if it will distract you. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Toyota is under license. A compatible Bluetooth®-enabled phone must first be paired. Phone performance depends on software, coverage and carrier.
5. The backup camera does not provide a comprehensive view of the rear area of the vehicle. You should also look around outside your vehicle and use your mirrors to confirm rearward clearance. Cold weather will limit effectiveness and view may become cloudy.
6. Advanced voice recognition capabilities vary by head unit.
7. All the airbag (AB) systems are Supplemental Restraint Systems. All ABs (if installed) are designed to inflate only under certain conditions and in certain types of severe collisions: frontal and knee ABs typically inflate in frontal collisions; side and side curtain ABs in side collisions; Roll-Sensing Curtain ABs at a severe tilt degree, roll or lateral G-force. In all other accidents, the ABs will not inflate. To decrease the risk of injury from an inflating AB, always wear seatbelts, sit upright in the middle of the seat as far back as possible and do not lean against the door. Do not put objects in front of an AB or around the seatback. Do not use a rearward-facing child seat in any front passenger seat. The force of an inflating AB may cause serious injury or death. See your Owner’s Manual for further information/warnings.
8. The Toyota Tire Pressure Monitor alerts the driver when tire pressure is critically low. For optimal tire wear and performance, tire pressure should be checked regularly with a gauge; do not rely solely on the monitor system. See your Owner's Manual for details.