2016 Toyota Highlander for Sale near Hughson, CA
Explore the Endless Amount of Possibilities in the 2016 Highlander
Make way for the 2016 Highlander. This large SUV boats incredible features found inside and out. Whether it’s the spacious interior, tech-savvy amenities, or overall capability, it doesn’t fall flat. Visit Modesto Toyota to discover the amazing and exciting features the 2016 Toyota Highlander for sale near Hughson, CA, has to offer once you buckle up.
If you’re loading up for whitewater rafting on the Tuolumne River, rest assured you’ll be more than well-equipped in the 2016 Highlander. This SUV has more than enough room and versatility to satisfy your needs, whether it be people or cargo-carrying capability. Seating up to eight allows everyone to come along for the ride. If you only need to seat seven, the second-row bench can be traded in for two captain’s chairs. The 60/40 split-fold-flat third- and second-row seats allow the versatility you need. With all seats upright, you have 13.8 cubic ft.1 to work with. Fold the third-row for a roomy 42.3 cubic ft.1, and with both the second- and third-row flat, you have an abundant 83.7 cubic ft.1 at your disposal. If you need to haul larger or longer items, take advantage of the Highlander’s 5,000 lbs.2 towing capacity – never leave anything behind again.
Although the Highlander offers a more-than-generous interior in terms of versatility, it also offers a ton more. Your little ones will cat-nap peacefully on the way home from a busy day at Funworks thanks to the Highlander’s quiet interior. With acoustic-laminated glass in the windshield and silencing insulation materials along the floor, unwanted outside noise will stay out. And conveniently keep an eye on them via the standard conversation mirror located right above the rearview mirror for a quick glance at the back. The available Blu-ray Disc™ rear-seat entertainment system features a 9-inch display screen, RCA jacks, a remote, and two wireless headphones3 for those in the back to enjoy. Views of Mother Nature are made easy thanks to the optional panoramic moonroof – sit back and enjoy a landscape of stars or clouds.
When it comes to the latest in technology, the 2016 Toyota Highlander for sale near Hughson, CA, has you covered. Standard on all models is the Entune™ Audio with Intelligent Touch displayed on a 6.1-inch or 8-inch touchscreen. With this comes Bluetooth®4 connectivity, SiriusXM® Satellite Radio5, and HD Radio™6. Upgrade to the available Entune® App Suite7, and you’re able to access MovieTickets.com, OpenTable®, listen to music, and view gas prices, stocks, sports, traffic, weather, and more. The Highlander XLE and Limited are standard with integrated Navigation8, which lets you follow turn-by-turn directions with just a glance on the available 4.2-inch LCD display in the gauge cluster.
Driving with a car full of loved ones means you’ll want to arrive to every destinations safely. The 2016 Highlander is fully-stocked with safety features designed with you in mind. The standard backup camera9 ensures you reverse safely and out of harm’s way, while the available Blind Spot Monitor10 provides an extra set of eyes on either side of the Highlander. The optional Lane Departure Alert11 warns you if you start to drift off into another lane. The Advanced Airbag System12 is equipped on every model, which features driver and front passenger dual-stage airbags12, seat-mounted airbags12, a driver knee airbag12, and more. The Star Safety System™ features a bundle of safety amenities for optimized control and handling while on the road, which include features like Traction Control, Electronic Brake-force Distribution, and Smart Stop Technology®13.
Experience all of what the 2016 Toyota Highlander for sale near Hughson, CA, has to offer when you take it for a test drive at Modesto Toyota. Don’t miss out any longer! We are located at 4513 McHenry Ave in Modesto, CA.
1. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
2. Before towing, confirm your vehicle and trailer are compatible, hooked up and loaded properly and that you have any necessary additional equipment. Do not exceed any Weight Ratings and follow all instructions in your Owner's Manual. The maximum you can tow depends on base curb weight plus the total weight of any cargo, occupants, and added vehicle equipment. “Added vehicle equipment” includes additional standard/optional equipment and accessories added by the manufacturer, dealers, and/or vehicle owners. The only way to be certain of your vehicle's exact curb weight is to weigh your vehicle without passengers or cargo.
3. Headphones are for passenger use only. Do not use while driving vehicle.
4. Concentrating on the road should always be your first priority while driving. Do not use the hands-free phone system if it will distract you. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Toyota is under license. A compatible Bluetooth®-enabled phone must first be paired. Phone performance depends on software, coverage and carrier.
5. SiriusXM services require a subscription after 3-month trial period. Subscriptions governed by SiriusXM Customer Agreement available at www.siriusxm.com. If you decide to continue your SiriusXM service at the end of your complimentary trial, the plan you choose will automatically renew and bill at then-current rates until you call 1-866-635-2349 to cancel. Fees and programming subject to change. Available only to those at least 18 years of age in the 48 contiguous United States and D.C.
6. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. HD Radio™ Technology manufactured under license from iBiquity Digital Corporation U.S. and Foreign Patents. HD Radio™ and the HD, HD Radio, and "Arc" logos are proprietary trademarks of iBiquity Digital Corp.
7. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change. See toyota.com/entune for details.
8. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Availability and accuracy of the information provided by the navigation system is dependent upon many factors. Use common sense when relying on information provided. Services and programming subject to change. Services not available in every city or roadway; updates may be available at an additional cost from your dealer. See your Navigation System Owner’s Manual for details.
9. The backup camera does not provide a comprehensive view of the rear area of the vehicle. You should also look around outside your vehicle and use your mirrors to confirm rearward clearance. Cold weather will limit effectiveness and view may become cloudy.
10. Do not rely exclusively on the Blind Spot Monitor. Always look over your shoulder and use your turn signal. There are several limitations to the function, detection, range, and clarity of the monitor. For a complete list of limitations and directions regarding the use of the monitor, please see the Owner’s Manual.
11. Lane Departure Alert is designed to read the lane markers under certain conditions, and provide visual and audible alerts when lane departure is detected. It is not a collision-avoidance system or a substitute for safe and attentive driving. Effectiveness depends on many factors. See Owner’s Manual for more information.
12. All the airbag (AB) systems are Supplemental Restraint Systems. All ABs (if installed) are designed to inflate only under certain conditions and in certain types of severe collisions: frontal and knee ABs typically inflate in frontal collisions; side and side curtain ABs in side collisions; Roll-Sensing Curtain ABs at a severe tilt degree, roll or lateral G-force. In all other accidents, the ABs will not inflate. To decrease the risk of injury from an inflating AB, always wear seatbelts, sit upright in the middle of the seat as far back as possible and do not lean against the door. Do not put objects in front of an AB or around the seatback. Do not use a rearward-facing child seat in any front passenger seat. The force of an inflating AB may cause serious injury or death. See your Owner’s Manual for further information/warnings.
13. Smart Stop Technology® operates only in the event of certain simultaneous brake and accelerator pedal applications. When engaged, the system will reduce power to help the brakes bring the vehicle to a stop. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver input can all impact stopping distance. Smart Stop Technology® is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving and does not guarantee instant stopping. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details.