2016 Toyota Prius for Sale near Ceres, CA
An Eco-Friendly Drive, Every Time
The iconic Toyota Prius is back with its latest model year, and it’s proving to be as innovative as ever. Undeniably impressive fuel efficiency is the heart of this hybrid, in addition to a refined interior with the latest in technology. Stop by Modesto Toyota for a test drive in the 2016 Toyota Prius for sale near Ceres, CA.
The interior of the 2016 Prius is extremely accommodating no matter where you sit. The front seats feature deep side bolsters that conform to your body for a comfortable fit, while the available 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat function lets you find the ideal position. Thanks to the use of sound-deadening technology throughout the Prius, you won’t be bothered by outside noise anymore. Bringing along sports gear to Smyrna Park is easily done with the 27.4 cubic ft. of cargo space1 in the trunk. When you need to pack the car a little more, the rear seat features a 60/40-split function, which lets you fold it halfway or all the way down depending on your needs.
Technology goes above and beyond in the 2016 Prius. When equipped with the available Entune® Premium Audio with Integrated Navigation2 and App Suite3, you’ll have access to a variety of features, ranging from Yelp® to Doppler weather overlay via the 7-inch touchscreen. The steering wheel-mounted controls lets the driver effortlessly operate the audio, Multi-Information Display (MID), and Bluetooth®4 functions. And with the wireless charging station5 available in the 2016 Toyota Prius for sale near Ceres, CA, your Qi-compatible device will always boast a fully-charged battery.
Under the hood of the 2016 Prius is the 1.8L 4-cylinder engine, which pumps out 95 horsepower and 105 lb.-ft. of torque and integrates Variable Valve Timing with intelligence (VVT-i). The Toyota Prius offers up to 58/53 MPG city/hwy6, which turns every drive into an efficient one. Keep an eye on your driving experience and how efficient your ride is thanks to the 4.2-inch Multi-Information Display in the gauge cluster, which shares driving data, tips to help you improve your ECO savings, and more. The available Head-Up Display works similarly as it shares information pertaining to the drive, but is projected onto the windshield for convenient viewing.
There are several factors that help the Toyota Prius’ astounding fuel rating, such as the exterior. The aerodynamic silhouette of the Prius allows the car to essentially slip through the wind, thanks to its sleek lines, underbody panels, and stabilizing fins, as well as low and wide body stance. The active grille shutters open and close to maximize the amount of airflow entering, while the rear spoiler helps combat wind for cruises down Golden State Highway.
The 2016 Toyota Prius for sale near Ceres, CA, has 15 years under its belt – it’s no wonder it’s as successful and wide-known as it is. Visit Modesto Toyota to get behind the wheel of this legendary hybrid today.
1. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
2. Availability and accuracy of the information provided by the navigation system is dependent upon many factors. Use common sense when relying on information provided. Services and programming subject to change. Services not available in every city or roadway. Updates may be available from your dealer at an additional cost. See Owner’s Manual for details.
3. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change. See Toyota.com/entune for details.
4. Concentrating on the road should always be your first priority while driving. Do not use the hands-free phone system if it will distract you. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Toyota is under license. A compatible Bluetooth®-enabled phone must first be paired. Phone performance depends on software, coverage and carrier.
5. Qi wireless charging may not be compatible with all mobile phones, MP3/WMA players and like models. When using the wireless charging system, avoid placing metal objects between the wireless charger and the mobile device when charging is active. Doing so may cause metal objects to become hot and could cause burns. To prevent damage to devices, do not leave the devices in the vehicle. Temperature inside may become high, resulting in damage to the device.
6. 2016 EPA-estimated 58 city/53 highway/56 combined MPG for Prius Two Eco. Actual mileage will vary.