2016 Toyota Sienna for Sale near Hughson, CA
Turn Heads in Your Neighborhood in the 2016 Sienna
Never miss a beat in the 2016 Toyota Sienna. This new minivan is sweeping people off their feet in more ways than one. From its incredible versatility, interior amenities, and high-tech features, you and your little ones will greatly appreciate all of what the 2016 Sienna has to offer from the moment you open the door. Visit Modesto Toyota to take a test drive in the 2016 Toyota Sienna for sale near Hughson, CA.
Inside, the wraparound dashboard conveniently moves all controls closer to the driver, while the wide dash design lays out all features within reach, which include the touchscreen, climate control, and more. The steering-wheel-mounted controls allow the driver to effortlessly stay in command of audio, voice command, and even Bluetooth®1 capability. Available leather seating surfaces ups style and comfort in the Sienna, while soft-touch materials are located throughout to keep curious little hands out of harm’s way.
Optional seating up to eight allows everyone to come along for the ride. Whether you’re picking up your kids from Emilie J Ross Middle School or taking a trip to Beyond Limits Adventures, doing so in the 2016 Sienna is now easier than ever. Slide open the available dual side doors for easy in-and-out access, which can be activated via the available Smart Key Fob2, switches in the interior, or by simply pulling on the handles. For easier access into your cargo area, utilize the available power liftgate, which opens within seconds after being activated via the key fob2.
Flexible seating allows for a wide-range of versatility to be taken advantage of. The second-row effortlessly slides forward to make entering the third-row more than easy, both of which are able to fold for optimal storage capability. The Sienna also boasts the Split & Stow 3rd Row™ seat, which enables you to fold the third-row into a cargo area storage compartment for a completely flat surface. With all seats upright, you have a generous 39 cubic ft.3 of storage space. However, with both rows folded, you have a spacious 150 cubic ft.3 to utilize in the 2016 Toyota Sienna for sale near Hughson, CA.
Your small passengers in the back will feel right at home in the Toyota Sienna. Thanks to the available Dual-View Blu-ray Disc™ Entertainment Center4, they’ll be able to watch the latest Disney® movie via a 16.4-inch color display, which can even display one wide-image or two smaller images at one time. This system is also equipped with RCA jacks, two 120-volt AC power outlets, a remote, and two wireless headphones5. And with the optional second-row lounge seating, they’ll be able to enjoy it even more with armrests and adjustable ottomans to rest their feet on.
Up front is an access into an abundance of technology. Bluetooth®1 connectivity allows you to make hands-free phone calls and stream your own audio, while available SiriusXM® Satellite Radio6 and HD Radio™7 let you explore new music and keep an eye on the road with HD Traffic in major metro areas. The standard backup camera8 provides a safe way to reverse out of your driveway, while available parking assist sonars9 can further help by audibly warning of another vehicle within a certain distance. The Safety Connect®10 system clusters various safety features in one, including Emergency Assistance, Stolen Vehicle Locator, Roadside Assistance, and more. Additional safety features range from the LATCH system, Tire Pressure Monitoring System11, and the Blind Spot Monitor12.
All of this, and so much more, can be yours! Visit Modesto Toyota to get behind the wheel of the incomparable 2016 Toyota Sienna for sale near Hughson, CA. Start making a statement in your neighborhood today!
1. Concentrating on the road should always be your first priority while driving. Do not use the hands-free phone system if it will distract you. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Toyota is under license. A compatible Bluetooth®-enabled phone must first be paired. Phone performance depends on software, coverage and carrier.
2. The Smart Key System may interfere with some pacemakers or cardiac defibrillators. If you have one of these medical devices, please talk to your doctor to see if you should deactivate this system.
3. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
4. A Blu-ray Disc™/DVD player is standard. A separate Blu-ray Disc™/DVD player or game system utilizing the center console's video/audio inputs is required in order to use the split-screen function of the Dual-View system.
5. Headphones are for passenger use only. Do not use while driving vehicle.
6. SiriusXM services require a subscription after 3-month trial period. Subscriptions governed by SiriusXM Customer Agreement available at www.siriusxm.com. If you decide to continue your SiriusXM service at the end of your complimentary trial, the plan you choose will automatically renew and bill at then-current rates until you call 1-866-635-2349 to cancel. Fees and programming subject to change. Available only to those at least 18 years of age in the 48 contiguous United States and D.C.
7. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. HD Radio™ Technology manufactured under license from iBiquity Digital Corporation U.S. and Foreign Patents. HD Radio™ and the HD, HD Radio, and "Arc" logos are proprietary trademarks of iBiquity Digital Corp.
8. The backup camera does not provide a comprehensive view of the rear area of the vehicle. You should also look around outside your vehicle and use your mirrors to confirm rearward clearance. Cold weather will limit effectiveness and view may become cloudy.
9. Certain vehicle and environmental conditions may affect the ability of the sensors to detect an object. Even the shape and composition of the object can be a factor. Refer to the Owner’s Manual for a list of conditions that could affect the system.
10. Contact with the Safety Connect® response center is dependent upon cellular connection availability and GPS satellite signal reception, which can limit the ability to reach the response center or receive emergency service support. Enrollment and Subscription Service Agreement required. One-year trial subscription available only with new vehicle purchase of Safety Connect®-equipped vehicles. Additional subscription terms available; charges vary by subscription term selected.
11. The Toyota Tire Pressure Monitor alerts the driver when tire pressure is critically low. For optimal tire wear and performance, tire pressure should be checked regularly with a gauge; do not rely solely on the monitor system. See your Owner's Manual for details.
12. Do not rely exclusively on the Blind Spot Monitor. Always look over your shoulder and use your turn signal. There are several limitations to the function, detection, range, and clarity of the monitor. For a complete list of limitations and directions regarding the use of the monitor, please see the Owner’s Manual.