2016 Toyota Tacoma for Sale near Ceres, CA
Built to Handle All of Your Needs
Uncompromising capability and a commodious ride is what the brand-new 2016 Toyota Tacoma for sale near Ceres, CA, is all about. Designed with your work life in mind, this pickup doesn’t fall short in providing you everything you need in a vehicle. Get behind the wheel of this innovate truck today at Modesto Toyota.
The 2016 model year of the Tacoma boasts a whole new look. From muscular fenders to the bold front grille, the Toyota Tacoma is fresh, renewed, and looking as powerful as ever. Available LED Daytime Running Lights provide an ever-lasting illumination, as standard projector-beam headlights allow you to always see and be seen. The side mirrors have the availability to equip turn signal indicators, while the integrated tailgate spoiler evokes a sporty appearance.
In back, the Deck Rail System comes standard, which features four adjustable tie-down cleats and four fixed tie-down hooks for the bed. The 120-volt deck-mounted power outlet is available to keep your tools charged and ready to go, while an optional sliding rear glass allows convenient access into the bed from the cabin. The easy lower tailgate not only provides you with effortless handling, it can also be locked to secure your items, as well as removed when you need to bring along longer items, such as a kayak for adventures down Tuolumne River.
One look at the 2016 Toyota Tacoma for sale near Ceres, CA, and its capabilities are heavily apparent. From two engine options to an incredible towing rate, the Tacoma doesn’t hold back. The 2.7L 4-cylinder engine produces 159 horsepower and 180 lb.-ft. of torque, while the 3.5L V6 powertrain takes it to a whole new level. Standard on the TRD Sport and above, this engine cranks out 278 horsepower and 265 lb.-ft. of torque for an exhilarating ride. When those excursions get to be too rough, activate the available Crawl Control1, which modulates the throttle and brakes on five low-speed settings for a smoother ride. Equipped in the Tacoma TRD Off-Road is Multi-Terrain Select, which lets you choose from five modes that adapt to your current road condition for prime handling.
Chartering around heavy loads in the Tacoma is easier than ever thanks to its 1,440-lb. payload capacity2, and when you need to bring along larger items, such as a trailer or jet ski, this pickup boasts a 6,800-lb. towing capability3 – perfect for those weekend getaways. Included in the Tow Package3 is Trailer-Sway Control4. By applying the brake pressure at individual wheels and managing engine torque, this system helps you maintain control of your haul for a smooth-sailing experience.
Inside, a realm of comfort and technology await. Soft-touch materials are located throughout the cabin for a comfortable feel, while available dual zone climate control lets you enjoy your ideal temperature during all seasons. The standard backup camera5 ensures a safer and easier way of reversing, with or without a tow, via the integrated camera on the tailgate. And thanks to the standard GoPro® mount6 on the windshield, you’ll be able to relive and enjoy every moment you had in the Tacoma.
Start living out your dream in the 2016 Toyota Tacoma for sale near Ceres, CA, the pickup that makes anything possible. Visit Modesto Toyota today for a test drive! We are located at 4513 McHenry Avenue in Modesto, CA.
1. Crawl Control is designed for driving difficult terrain at low speeds. It assists the driver by controlling acceleration and braking, allowing the driver to focus on steering. Toyota 4x4s are designed to meet most off-road driving requirements, but off-roading is inherently dangerous. Abusive use may result in bodily harm or vehicle damage. Toyota encourages responsible operation to protect you, your vehicle and the environment. Seatbelts should be worn at all times.
2. “Payload capacity” is the calculation of GVWR minus curb weight and should be used for comparison purposes only. Do not exceed any Weight Ratings and follow all instructions in your Owner’s Manual. The maximum you can haul (payload) depends on base curb weight plus the total weight of any cargo, occupants, and added vehicle equipment. “Added vehicle equipment” includes additional standard/optional equipment and accessories added by the manufacturer, dealers, and/or vehicle owners. The only way to be certain of your vehicle's exact curb weight is to weigh your vehicle without
3. Before towing, confirm your vehicle and trailer are compatible, hooked up and loaded properly and that you have any necessary additional equipment. Do not exceed any Weight Ratings and follow all instructions in your passengers or cargo Owner’s Manual. The maximum you can tow depends on base curb weight plus the total weight of any cargo, occupants, and added vehicle equipment. “Added vehicle equipment” includes additional standard/optional equipment and accessories added by the manufacturer, dealers, and/or vehicle owners. The only way to be certain of your vehicle's exact curb weight is to weigh your vehicle without passengers or cargo.
4. Trailer-Sway Control (TSC) is an electronic system designed to help the driver maintain vehicle control under adverse conditions. It is not a substitute for safe driving practices. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver steering input can all affect whether TSC will be effective in preventing a loss of control. See Owner’s Manual for details.
5. The backup camera does not provide a comprehensive view of the rear area of the vehicle. You should also look around outside your vehicle and use your mirrors to confirm rearward clearance. Environmental conditions may limit effectiveness and view may become obscured. See Owner’s Manual for details.
6. GoPro® mount on the windshield is to be used with GoPro HERO cameras. GoPro® camera not included. GoPro, HERO, the GoPro logo, and the GoPro Be a Hero logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of GoPro, Inc.