2016 Toyota Tacoma for Sale near Hughson, CA
Venture Effortlessly Into Unknown Territory in the 2016 Tacoma
A truck can be part of your job, your joyride on weekend adventures, or simply your everyday commuting companion. Whichever reason as to why you drive a truck, the 2016 Tacoma has everything you could need – and more. From its functional exterior, commodious interior, and innovative features found inside and out, you’ll be begging to get behind the wheel. Stop in at Modesto Toyota today to take a test drive in the 2016 Toyota Tacoma for sale near Hughson, CA.
The new 2016 Tacoma has the bed fit for your dreams. The standard locking tailgate secures your belongings, while the available locking hard tri-fold tonneau cover1 provides an extra layer of security when you need it. Effortlessly open the tailgate thanks to its easy-to-open capability, and even remove it when you need to carry longer items. The integrated bed storage compartment allows you a spot to place your smaller items, such as tools, rags, or gear, while the available 12-volt outlet helps you stay powered up wherever you go. The Deck Rail System is a standard feature on the 2016 Tacoma, which comes equipped with four heavy-duty tie-down cleats. Pile in everything that you need, the 2016 Tacoma can hold up to 1,620 lbs2.
Under the hood of the 2016 Tacoma are two engines rendering immense power and capability. The 2.7L 16-valve 4-cylinder engine is equipped on the lowest trim, which expels 159 horsepower and 180 lbs.-ft. of torque. The rest of the trims sport the 3.5L V6 engine. This powertrain cranks out 278 horsepower and 265 lbs.-ft. of torque. These engines are brought to life via the all-new 6-speed electronically-controlled automatic transmission with intelligence. Or, put your hands to work with the available 6-speed manual transmission. If you need the additional space for a trip to Woodward Reservoir Regional Park, utilize the 6,800 lbs.3 towing capacity when equipped with the V6 engine and Tow Package.
To help aid towing in the 2016 Toyota Tacoma for sale near Hughson, CA, the available Trailer Sway Control4 applies brake pressure to individual wheels and manages engine torque to maintain control of the trailer at all times. If travelling uphill, the standard Hill Start Assist5 helps prevent the Toyota Tacoma from rolling backwards, while the electronically-locking rear differential on the TRD trim provides power so that the rear wheels move in tandem, ultimately gaining optimal traction. If rough roads are more your thing, the Multi-Terrain Select button is sure to be your best friend. This feature boasts five modes of driving conditions, which help regulate wheelspin by adjusting engine throttle and traction control.
To enjoy your adventures a little more, the 2016 Tacoma is outfitted with an available Entune™ Audio system. Via the 7-inch touchscreen, you’re able to access optional navigation6, wirelessly stream your own playlists7, engage with various apps on your phone, view traffic, and even weather. Enter the Tacoma with a simple touch, and start it with the push of a button thanks to the available Smart Key Fob8. Stay powered up and connected with the optional Qi-compatible wireless smartphone charging station9, and keep an eye on your rear surroundings when you reverse with the integrated backup camera10. Relive your glory days on the road when you utilize the GoPro® mount11 on the windshield, which is sure to capture all of your exciting memories.
Make the 2016 Toyota Tacoma for sale near Hughson, CA, yours today with a visit to Modesto Toyota. Whether you need this renowned truck for work or play, it won’t disappoint. We are located at 4513 McHenry Ave in Modesto, CA.
1. Subject to availability.
2. “Payload capacity” is the calculation of GVWR minus curb weight and should be used for comparison purposes only. Do not exceed any Weight Ratings and follow all instructions in your Owner’s Manual. The maximum you can haul (payload) depends on base curb weight plus the total weight of any cargo, occupants, and added vehicle equipment. “Added vehicle equipment” includes additional standard/optional equipment and accessories added by the manufacturer, dealers, and/or vehicle owners. The only way to be certain of your vehicle's exact curb weight is to weigh your vehicle without passengers or cargo.
3. Before towing, confirm your vehicle and trailer are compatible, hooked up and loaded properly and that you have any necessary additional equipment. Do not exceed any Weight Ratings and follow all instructions in your Owner's Manual. . The maximum you can tow depends on base curb weight plus the total weight of any cargo, occupants, and added vehicle equipment. “Added vehicle equipment” includes additional standard/optional equipment and accessories added by the manufacturer, dealers, and/or vehicle owners. The only way to be certain of your vehicle's exact curb weight is to weigh your vehicle without passengers or cargo.
4. Trailer-Sway Control (TSC) is an electronic system designed to help the driver maintain vehicle control under adverse conditions. It is not a substitute for safe driving practices. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver steering input can all affect whether TSC will be effective in preventing a loss of control. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details.
5. HAC is designed to help minimize backward rolling on steep ascents. It is not a substitute for safe driving judgment and practices. Factors including grade, surface conditions and driver input can all affect whether HAC will be effective in preventing a loss of control. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details.
6. Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amount of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and series subject to change. See Toyota.com/entune for details.
7. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change. See toyota.com/entune for details.
8. The Smart Key System may interfere with some pacemakers or cardiac defibrillators. If you have one of these medical devices, please talk to your doctor to see if you should deactivate this system.
9. Qi wireless charging may not be compatible with all mobile phones, MP3/WMA players and like models. When using the wireless charging system, avoid placing metal objects between the wireless charger and the mobile device when charging is active. Doing so may cause metal objects to become hot and could cause burns. To prevent damage to devices, do not leave the devices in the vehicle. Temperature inside may become high, resulting in damage to the device.
10. The backup camera does not provide a comprehensive view of the rear area of the vehicle. You should also look around outside your vehicle and use your mirrors to confirm rearward clearance. Cold weather will limit effectiveness and view may become cloudy.
11. GoPro® mount on the windshield is to be used with GoPro HERO cameras. GoPro® camera not included. GoPro, HERO, the GoPro logo, and the GoPro Be a Hero logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of GoPro, Inc.