2016 Toyota Tundra for Sale near Hughson, CA
Test Drive the Brand-New Tundra at Modesto Toyota!
Truck enthusiasts will rejoice when they lay eyes on the 2016 Tundra. A copious amount of capability is what this pickup is about. From its power-hungry potential awaiting under the hood, ability to substantially haul and tow, or the advanced technology located inside, the Tundra doesn’t fall short when it comes to the latest-and-greatest. What’s more, you can take the 2016 Toyota Tundra for sale near Hughson, CA, for a test drive at Modesto Toyota today.
Ride high-class thanks to the multitude of interior amenities designed with style and innovation. The driver-focused center stack provides a handy within-reach atmosphere for the driver and controls. The front bench-seat has an optional 40/20/40 fold-down capability if wanted, which allows for optimal versatility when it's needed. The 60/40 split-fold-up rear seat is standard on the higher trims, which makes loading and unloading easy and commodious – an under-seat storage is standard on the Limited trim. Two 12-volt power outlets let you stay connected and the steering-wheel-mounted controls make it easy for the driver to stay in command of audio, Bluetooth®1, and cruise control while keeping hands on the wheel.
A truck is nothing without impeccable power. The 4.6L i-Force V8 renders 310 horsepower and 327 lbs.-ft. of torque. Meanwhile, the 5.7L i-Force V8 engine heightens the power with 381 horsepower and 401 lbs.-ft. of torque. Both are powered through a standard 6-speed electronically-controlled automatic transmission with intelligence. Also equipped with this transmission is sequential shift mode with uphill/downhill shift logic for optimal handling. Active Traction Control is a 4WD system that increases traction when you need it most; whether you’re exploring new terrain or encountering slick roads, you’ll be taken care of.
With three beds to choose from, the 2016 Tundra meets your every need. The CrewMax is 5.5-ft., the Double Cab is 6.5-ft., and the long bed is 8.1-ft. Regardless of which one you choose, all are 5.5-ft. wide and 22.2-inches deep – fit to haul all of your belongings. Accessing your bed is simpler than ever thanks to the easy lower and lift tailgate, which opens with just two fingers and can even be completely removed when carrying longer items. Lock it to keep your belongings secure, and conceal your cargo with an available tonneau cover or shell. To maximize your cargo-carrying capabilities, the optional Deck Rail System is sure to come in handy. This system incorporates four adjustable tie-down cleats, all of which can individually carry up to 220 lbs2.
Bring along everything you want and need – and more. Haul your boat to Don Pedro lake with utmost convenience and ease because all models can tow at least 10,000 lbs3., with the highest being 10,500 lbs3. An integrated Trailer Brake Controller4 is standard on all models equipped with the 5.7L V8 engine. This system allows you to adjust the amount of trailer braking, while the Trailer-Sway Control5 works to eliminate any trailer sway it detects. Also equipped on these models is the TOW/HAUL Mode, which holds lower gears longer so the Tundra won’t falter or shift while towing.
Take this remarkable pickup for a test drive at Modesto Toyota. With as much capability and innovation the 2016 Toyota Tundra for sale near Hughson, CA, harnesses, you don’t want to miss out any longer.
1. Concentrating on the road should always be your first priority while driving. Do not use the hands-free phone system if it will distract you. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Toyota is under license. A compatible Bluetooth®-enabled phone must first be paired. Phone performance depends on software, coverage and carrier.
2. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
3. Before towing, confirm your vehicle and trailer are compatible, hooked up and loaded properly and that you have any necessary additional equipment. Do not exceed any Weight Ratings and follow all instructions in your Owner's Manual. . The maximum you can tow depends on base curb weight plus the total weight of any cargo, occupants, and added vehicle equipment. “Added vehicle equipment” includes additional standard/optional equipment and accessories added by the manufacturer, dealers, and/or vehicle owners. The only way to be certain of your vehicle's exact curb weight is to weigh your vehicle without passengers or cargo.
4. The Integrated Trailer Brake Controller is an electronic system that operates in tandem with a properly equipped trailer with an electric braking system. It is designed to help the driver maintain trailer control by increasing or reducing trailer braking based on trailer weight. It is not a substitute for safe towing practices. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver input can all affect trailer braking control. See Owner’s Manual for details.
5. Trailer-Sway Control (TSC) is an electronic system designed to help the driver maintain vehicle control under adverse conditions. It is not a substitute for safe driving practices. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver steering input can all affect whether TSC will be effective in preventing a loss of control. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details.