2017 Toyota Camry for Sale near Ripon, CA
A Sedan to Admire
We all know the bold Camry. It’s been wowing us with its stylish design for years now, and isn’t it time you got one of your own? The 2017 Toyota Camry for sale near Ripon, CA, is available here at Modesto Toyota today – come take a look at the well-appointed interior and then let yourself be thrilled by the power of the engine during a test drive!
Athleticism is admired, and you’ll find that same sense of pride when depressing the accelerator pedal on the 2017 Camry. The available 3.5-liter V6 engine is nothing short of exhilarating thanks to its 268 horsepower humming under the hood. Top off that strength with the dual exhaust and the 18-inch wheels1, and no one will question the responsive and engaging ride the Camry provides. With all of this power, there’s something to be said for having the appropriate level of safety, and you’ll find it on this sedan. Features such as the Blind Spot Monitor2 and Lane Departure Alert3 come in handy every day of week while you’re cruising down Hwy 120. These systems will keep you centered on your intended path, and also help you change lanes.
You’ll be spending the majority of your time inside the cabin of the 2017 Toyota Camry for sale near Ripon, CA, though, and you’ll be astonished at how cozy and convenient it is! Spacious legroom, in the front and back, means a more peaceful ride for everyone and, when you’ve got groceries from Down 2 Earth Natural Living, you can take advantage of the 60/40 split-folding seats when you need just a little bit more room! When it comes to sitting in the driver’s seat, you definitely get the coolest toys. The Entune® App Suite4 opens a plethora of options for staying connected and entertained during any and every ride in the Camry: listen to Pandora®5, find the perfect restaurant using OpenTable®, and follow your favorite sports team with ease.
When you’re on a long road trip, the Dynamic Radar Cruise Control6 will definitely become your best friend. Automatically adjusting speed based on a preset distance between you and the vehicle in front of you, the 2017 Camry takes care of accelerating and braking all on its own! You’ll also love the Qi-Compatible Wireless Charging7 station, which has your back when it comes to keeping your phone at full power.
There are dozens of other features to get excited about in regards to the 2017 Toyota Camry for sale near Ripon, CA – come marvel at this amazing sedan with us at Modesto Toyota! We’re located at 4513 McHenry Ave. in Modesto, CA! Come see us soon!
1. 18-in. tires are expected to experience greater tire wear than conventional tires. Tire life may be substantially less than 24,000 miles, depending on driving conditions.
2. Do not rely exclusively on the Blind Spot Monitor. Always look over your shoulder and use your turn signal. There are limitations to the function, detection, range and clarity of the monitor. See Owner’s Manual for details
3. Lane Departure Alert is designed to read lane markers under certain conditions, and provide visual and audible alerts when lane departure is detected. It is not a collision-avoidance system or a substitute for safe and attentive driving. Effectiveness depends on many factors. See Owner’s Manual for details. 30. Auto High Beams operate at speeds above 21 mph. Factors such as a dirty windshield, weather, lighting and terrain limit effectiveness, requiring the driver to manually operate the high beams. See Owner’s Manual for details.
4. Entune™ is a trademark of Toyota Motor Corporation. Always drive safely, obey traffic laws and focus on the road while driving. Services vary by phone/carrier. Functionality depends on many factors. Services subject to change. For enrollment and more details, see toyota.com/entune.
5. PANDORA®, the PANDORA® logo, and the Pandora trade dress are trademarks or registered trademarks of Pandora Media, Inc., used with permission.
6. Dynamic Radar Cruise Control is designed to assist the driver and is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving practices. System effectiveness depends on many factors, such as weather, traffic and road conditions. See Owner’s Manual for details
7. Qi wireless charging may not be compatible with all mobile phones, MP3/WMA players and like models. When using the wireless charging system, avoid placing metal objects between the wireless charger and the mobile device when charging is active. Doing so may cause metal objects to become hot and could cause burns. To prevent damage to devices, do not leave the devices in the vehicle. Temperature inside may become high, resulting in damage to the device.